Träumerei Scans

Is there a way to read all of Super Secret these days? Webtoon only has the first 10 chapters as best I can tell, and the change to Naver messed up the overtooning method.

Aggregator gang
@m6514309
hmm? i read all of super secret on webtoon

ho.. it seems i need to send an inquiry to webtoon

I love to see how hard working you guys. Thank you so much for always updating the mangas. Hope you always in a good health :) Cheer up!

Hello😀
What happened to The most talented woman in the world? Did you dropped it? I love this manhua and it's one of the funniest manhuas I've read. I'll be grateful if you update it. Please😔

Thank you so much for translating tendou-ke monogatari!
Your translations are awesome. I really appreciate your hard work. ✨

Hello!
I was wondering if you could translate Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi because it's kinda completed on other sites except Mangadex so...
Could you please translate it? 🤗
And if you're looking for new projects, just tell me, mangadex is full of them.
I'm asking this because y'all look like a group who gets the job done
Thanks in advance ♥

Group Leader
@Momo1229: Sorry, but we will not scanlate series that have an official english release. Buy the manga online if you want to read it, to support the author. :)

@m6514309: Sorry for the late reply, but it is possible to read all super secret. I can read all of them in my app. (Maybe it's not possible via browser?)
It requires day passes though, so only one chapter per day. :) I think I am currently at chapter ~50 on webtoon.

Hello Traumerei Scanlation, im sorry if this too sudden but could i request to scanlate Momogumi Plus Senki please 😶 its a good series and had a good story too. The previous scanlation are done by Hydra but she had stop translating it, so could you continued the series please, im sorry if this too much.

Group Leader
@Opelia: The series you requested is licensed in English according to https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4205. Sorry, but we will not scanlate licensed series. :)

Hello! I apologize if its gonna be a burden or a disturbance but I was hoping if you can pick up 'Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi'. It's an amazing romance with comedy too (quite dark as well) no one has been updating it even tho there are 30+ chapters. So I was kinda hoping that you can pick it up! Thanks for your hard work!

Thank you so much for picking up Kiryuu-sensei wa Renai ga Wakaranai.
I really appreciate your work!

Users who are viewing this thread