Träumerei Scans

Group Leader
@Blade_Mystery: jk to haijin kyoushi is being scanlated though. last update was 29 days ago. we will not snipe other groups that are actively working on series. (though i understand. i also love soras works and even offered them my help before!)
thanks for your support though!

hello i was wondering are you gonna continue “dawn the teen witch?” Thank you!! I love your works and the webtoon so much

Fed-Kun's army
Hello!!! thank you for all of your hard work with Season 1 of "dear future you" <3 Will the team be working on season 2 once it's complete as well?

@Dark_Messiah the current situation on dragon is we don’t have any way to get through paywall currently. One of our ktl said they might be able to do so when they go to korea... but Covid, so we aren’t sure what to think of the status...

I guess it’s on a maybe !

@missbluesunglasses We do plan on working on season 2 but our ktl is currently busy with real life.

Feel free to pick up if interested. Otherwise will be done when free ktl is available.

dropping in to thank all the people behind the traumerei scans team, love you all ♡⸜(˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝

Hello there!

I've been wondering if the group is still active at all? The discord link didn't work, I stopped using my old account so its gone. Would appreciate if you update the link!

Anyway, If you guys still accept any requests, I hope you guys continue with manhwa series called "Blue glass" as the author re-serialize the Manhwa. Though they're only available in wink! So please consider it ;)!

Please Traumerai Scans, don’t drop Furare Girl.

I just binged it and it was so good, you probably won’t see this comment but PLEASE I’m begging you, can you PLEASE continue the scanslation for Furare girl please please please

Hi Team, any updates on The Dragon Next Door? I really love that manhwa. I can sponsor to go through the paywall if necessary

Users who are viewing this thread