Transfer Student - Ch. 40

So our angry-looking blonde girl started to think about their relationship huh
It looks like something will happen soon like u said
Also thanks for the chapter ლ(´ ❥ `ლ)

Ah why does the black hair girl have to do that? She's so bothered lmao, is the homophobic showing so much ;;

Excuse me ur homophobic side is showing a bit toooooo much. This is a yuri manga back off

Fed-Kun's army
Firstly, Thank you so much for the chapter, I appreciate the hard work <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, and as much as this story frustrates me, I'm too invested to stop now, so I won't. Waiting eagerly to read the next chapter lol

Ahm.. I feel a bit lost with these girls..
They all seem hollow to me for some reason.. I liked the brown haired girl and the Blonde girl that seems angry all the time at he begging.. And I still like them.. but.. All these other girls feel pointless and out of place, we don't know who they are or wherethey come from, they were just introduced out of nowhere and they all barely seem to have a personality..

There's the gay one that has awkward relationship with her family.

There's the black haired that the gay one likes that for some reason is a Homophobe? Like she thinks It's strange, but tries to be awfully close to the blonde one and gives the impression that she likes the blonde one..

There's the green haired one.. she is the Brown haired girl's friend.. and class president? I don't know, she barely does anything besides that one time she felt left out but they made up really easily..

They're all based on tropes but I don't get the feeling that there's more to them then that.. You could say they have some thought put into them but none of them are memorable, besides the Blonde one, I think the "I'm always squinting because I have bad sight therefore I always look angry is a interesting concept".

I would have loved if the author had focused in fleshing out the main two and developing their relationship, then we would have a clear relationship established and other characters could interact with them affecting what was already developed.. but no.. We were introduced to a bunch of characters we don't know, they have no base to most their beliefs and if they do we don't know because there's so much characters and pointless drama that there's no time to just look at the characters and take some time know them better.. And we are supposed to care for them..

Anyway, that's my opinion/rant on why I'm frustrated reading this and always feeling lost, I could be wrong, as I said It's my option, you are free to correct me if you want to.

Group Leader
@Xorenz
You're welcome!

@Alice_is_lost
You're right, the author introduced many characters without explaining much about them.
And don't worry, in a few chapters the story will finally focus more on the main pair, alleluja 😂

I'm a little late for this chapter, but anyways...

Dear god, can't the homophobe Imbecile just go bomb an abortion clinic already and stop being so annoying?!
(Seriously, please don't do that. I can barely stand her presence already as she currently is)

Like really, I get she is a homophobe and they are supposed to be idiots, but seriously, the way she comes across - specially talking with Blondie - is so weird! No wonder anyone would assume she had a crush or something. Not to mention, her obsession with MC and Blondie's relationship.

She really needs a better hobby than that, anything at all. Like, I don't know, picking up trash to see if it still edible or something. As long she stops acting like a creep.

And BFF girl reapears! Ah, how glad I am. I do like that the MC is trying to make amends with her. That is reassuring, even if Blondie did gave BFF a weird look.

Aggregator gang
Her "delicate attitude" - ROFLMAO! If any, that girl is like a bulldozer.

@Madance - you are just as crazy as the character that you are complaining about - "just go bomb an abortion clinic already" - seriously?

Users who are viewing this thread