Transfer Student - Ch. 43

Group Leader
Hi, translator here.
I have an exam next week, so updates will be slower. I might even stop a few days until after the exam.
I'll see you soon

I’m still intrigued to see where the whole “homophobic girl obsessed with the MC’s budding relationship” thing goes

Fed-Kun's army
@Sha-tan Thank you so much for the update, good luck on your exams ❤️💞💖💕💕♥️💕❤️♥️💖💕❤️💞💖♥️💕♥️💕

I've finished my exams last Friday. It was exhausting. Anyway, good luck with your exams.😄
And thank you for your hard work, as always.

...I absolute hate the homophobe Imbecile. She is beyond irritating. Everytime theres even a glimpse of black hair, I feel annoyed. Argh.

I can even imagine her caveman voice: "Uhhh! I know people like youuuu!" I sincerly wanted to punch her. What a complete asshole. She is the definition of a prejudiced person. The only "quality" she has over other prejudiced people is the fact she havent sprung a gun on the spot and shoot the MC. I dont care if this moron somehow miraculously redeem herself, I wont ever see her as a decent human being. Sick bastard.

And the Pathetic friend she has with the "nice guy" complex? She has not even the decency of saying anything. Weak willed idiots like her always go whining on the internet(like she did with her other friend) about how much girls dont like them because they are just "so nice" and how they will keep pursuing them regardless, but the truth is that they are not worth the effort of having a healthy relationship, and nothing more than creeps.

I'm glad that Blondie at least told her to stop her cr*p, even if she could have pushed the dynamic duo of creeps away so she could finish her serious talk. Sigh.
I hope the Mc can say some hard truths to the Imbecile. I really hope someone(Like Blondie, since it would be more impactful) hurt her by showing how much of a evil person she is, so she will stop hiding behind her pretenses and just admit she is a horrible living being.

I am pissed all over again! Now I've remember exactly why I had took some time off from reading this story! I always get angry with those irritating interruptions and annoying characters who just block the the main pairing development.

Group Leader
@Madance
Bruh, you made me laugh so much at the caveman part 😂
But yeah, I understand why you're so pissed... I'm just waiting for the romance between the main couple

Fed-Kun's army
What's Da Eun's plan? To scare Nare off in an attempt to "protect" Hyewoon?

Users who are viewing this thread