Transjitter: Ibitsu na Karada - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Episode 3

Double-page supporter
Yuka is the G.O.A.T. Seriously though, she's been handling this situation very well unlike Shun. Two side of the same coin. One expresses it, the other copes up with it.

I wonder how will they deal this?

Dex-chan lover
The main character is seriously a dick...tbh I like the side characters alot more

Double-page supporter
Lol, Yuka is treating Yamagishi the same way Shun is treating her. Cause she's to head over heels in love with him that she doesn't see that Shun just wants to be left alone. Yuka is also not seeing how turning into a woman maybe traumatizing to Shun either cause again she's blinded by her love for him.

Shun should've just told her off at the beginning but he's a coward. Only person I feel bad for is eveyone else that's going to get caught in their shit storm.

jesus christ why shun has to act like such a d*ck, we are know he's gay but oh common. even those other gay people would never act like that 😡 😡
dang i hope he (she) will commit suicide and the girl gonna end up with that guy

Dex-chan lover
Well given the Shun now is hella confused about the sudden shift in physical hormone makeup and sex and on top of all s/he no longer has the added emotional control/dampening of testosterone, s/he acting like a bitch/d*ck is understandable. Not to mention the added hysteria common to estrogen. It's like a perfect storm of bad behavior.

Oh. This is gonna be one of those manga. Where most of the characters just act like ass holes to everybody and then make everyone including the reader miserable. I want to peace out on this but it might be too late lol.

Users who are viewing this thread