Transjitter: Ibitsu na Karada - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Episode 6

Double-page supporter
Those fuckers can still walk around after assault and attempted rape? I hope, law in Japan is not this bad in real life.

Dex-chan lover
Japan only looks "perfect" in appearance. I think is a great country but is an average society. Most of the world it's awful pretending that everything is fine, so we see and hear their sh*t and all the nitty-gritty stuff they have. But Japan is a master regarding as for keeping their negative aspects well guarded. I love anime, manga, tea ceremony, samurais, nintendo and a lot of other things from japan, but some people need to stop idealizing Japan, they are as flaw as every other society.

Yuka-kun, you're the man 👍When you was a girl you are really strong, even turned into boy you are really good. This genderbender manga is the bezt.

Dex-chan lover
Fucked up that some shitty rapists only get expelled and nothing more, I hope real japan isn't that bad, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised, I've heard it's more about appearances than anything, so suppressing that things happen.

Anyways, some parts of this series are janky, but some are cool. Though the gender bender part was unnecessary to it, a series showing off some dysphoria is a decent time. The way Yuka handles the swap relatively well, at least on the surface (they had some 'positives' to gleam from it, even), vs Ikeya being an absolute dysphoric mess is a cool contrast.

Curious how things will go from here, will Ikeya start transitioning back, perhaps? Trans men are noted to exist in this world, as a 'treatment' which is noted to be about as effective as real life, which can beat nothing even if it's not perfect, or maybe he'll eventually live with it? Seems like a proper binder instead of some bandages could be a good start, at least.

I can't imagine him coming to accept it totally. Yuka on the other hand I'm curious about their feelings on it, hope that'll get explored more over time.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... wtf
That hell is wrong with this ending? Create a whole mess and reach absolutely nowhere.
Ive imagined it would at least skip some time and come back a while after Shun moved away. But this now means nothing and concludes nothing. Pointless.
If anything just proved once more that all Yuka has been through or feels about Shun holds no value in comparison to Yamagichi. Sure Yuka really has issues when it comes to hiding her real feelings but none of that justify being treated like a nuisance all the time.

Dex-chan lover
K so they got kicked out of school and? That's it? No sentence or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread