Yhorm, the giant.
Ice.
Swim.
Will.
Electricity.
Amadeus.
Ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Ouch, dude got labeled as gay in school right out of the bath, that's not a pleasant experience.

Fed-Kun's army
The dude deserved that and that. He's an ass. Alright, lest give this a try.

Double-page supporter
suprise, he's going to be a double trap. says hes a boy but hes actually a girl.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm actually curious if the d*ic makes it better or worse...

I like traps for their personalities and cuteness, mostly cuteness tho...

Dex-chan lover
fuck I don't even know how to process this

I just hope it doesn't become nasty and maintain some modicum of sincerity

Fed-Kun's army
Traps are top tier. Nobody would really care about Astolfo if he was a girl. He'd still have a small following, like every other waifu, but ultimately his trap aesthetic was a big factor in what triggered his wave of love.

No one's gonna mention my spiky-haired boi, wanting to crossdress.

Just cause he's a lil' masculine, you gonna do him dirty like this, smh. We need more men in cute clothes.

Double-page supporter
Chapter 1 not starting out good, I don't have a good feeling about this manga's potential
(Keep in mind, these are just my opinions)
As for the reasons:
- Nobody thanks a stranger and ties his necktie like that, it's weird even for anime/manga standards
- Can't relate, the discrimination of liking a trap character feels forced and unnatural
- Bad starting line, bad character introductions, and a bad use of the "Oh you're my roommate?!" niche at the end

Suggestions on making a good early chapter (fixes for )?
- Instead of awkwardly tying a stranger's necktie, they can literally just go "Oh you're wearing the same outfit as the girls at my school, would you like to go school together with me?" and then you can build a better character dynamic from there
- Instead of the forced feel of "I like traps and suddenly people mock/discriminate against me for doing what I like", it's better to do a more realistic/natural approach on it like maybe a childhood friend niche, or a "I'm into femboys" niche or maybe another underused niche to make the story flow just a tad bit better.
- Yeah, the sudden unexplained roommate niche right at the start of the series is not compatible for a trap character, that can be fixed by a "choosing your roommate during class and you two got left out therefore you two are now roommates" scenario to make the story feel more like an actual story

Users who are viewing this thread