Trap Heroine

Dex-chan lover
So what's the deal here? Is it Prunus Girl, or is he going to end up with some sort of trap harem?

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, I like this. Just hope it doesn't go down the Boy Skirt route of being too much of a coward to commit.

Fed-Kun's army
What a disappointing trap. Kobinata's a dick. No need to hit someone, even more when you know you'll be living together. That should've made Chiroda hate him more if the writer bothered.

Double-page supporter
Already one of the best trap manga I've read, really looking forward to more. You don't see trap romance often enough.

Dex-chan lover
@Narahate I also hope this doesn't pull a Boy Skirt. It's terrible if it doesn't commit to it.

Double-page supporter
Now that's a cliffhanger lol

Anyway, I hope it just confirms once and for all that he's a guy. Just be done with it so we can enjoy this god tier trap to the fullest.

Aggregator gang
if experience serves me right its gonna be like prunus girl; the trap kid asked the same exact question to the guy about looking under his skirt but he didnt from all the embarrassment and lack of ball on his part and in the end the guy was always wondering if the trap was a guy or a girl, the wondering lead to him falling for the trap and they lived happily ever after...

Users who are viewing this thread