Trap Heroine

Double-page supporter
Aw, Kirei Cake dropped this. Won't anyone pick up translating this nice series again?

Hem i think my opinion with trap slightly improve on this manga. Idk why but i just can this manga epic

Group Leader
For someone who's accidentally reading this kind of manga in-universe, the protag sure isn't very genre-aware, huh?
Still, seems decent overall. Cliche, but fine nonetheless. I hope it continues scanlation.

Group Leader
@Ninjafoo Nooooo 3: That's sad to hear, though if nobody else would like to pick this up, I might want to do so.

@421cookies I know where raws can most likely be bought from (sites like ebj almost certainly have this), the difficulty comes in being able to afford to do so on a regular basis. Alternative is waiting for raws to be uploaded on lh

Double-page supporter
@Hexxy This seems like a niche little series, so idk how many possible takers it'll have for translations. Nice to see you and others are interested tho.

Volume 1's cover btw
comic01.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@Hexxy Well, the apps 'manga one' where they put all the backnumbers didn't work in my device (as well for many people in play store's review). And the tankoubon only released later on 6/19 so we probably would need to wait till that day to get the raws.

Group Leader
@421cookies Oh, I see! I didn't know it was being released there, but it kinda makes sense of this a bit more.

Fed-Kun's army
So basically all this gender bender or trap mangas where the heroine is the "female" are about a male MC trying to come out of the closet , right? XD

Group Leader
For anyone waiting, chapter 5 will be coming soon! Me and 421cookies are working on it, it should be out within the week.

Double-page supporter
@Kisato Kobinata is more interesting than Aikawa to me. Not to say prunus girl isn't also enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
Now, I can't straight up read Trap manga without getting an erection.
.. thanks Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread