Trap Heroine

Double-page supporter
You can go read it if you do like, but I don't like it
It's not an everyday idea for someone to make a series about a trap being the main heroine/main love interest, which lead me to believe that the author probably have some nice ideas up her/his sleeve to use.

I was struck by how utterly wrong I became for thinking up that idea. Imagine a concept that's pretty underused and would be an eyecatcher for a lot of people but everything else is so generic I might as well not read it in the first place.

Don't misunderstand, I "disliked" the series but that doesn't mean I hated it. It's not absolute garbage, it's just wasted potential

Double-page supporter
Curiosity got the better of me so binged a bit, honestly pretty trashy series but I am curious as to what'll happen with Hotsuki.
Gonna toss this on hold, somebody should @ me if she ever gets with MC

The ending was so fast I had no satisfying dump of emotions at the end, I'm somehow full and empty inside 7 is fair but I wish it was better

Dex-chan lover
Trash series that had big potential but wasted all of that with a dumb drama to just get rushed in the last volume and end up in a 180° turn at the very last. Tried to cover a lot of plots just for the sake of cheap drama, just go and read Think I Turned My Childhood Friend Into a Girl if you want some gay shot instead of this garbage.

Drop the manga when they "touch tips" and headcanon that they had gay sex right after.

Way better experience than reading the generic end slop

Users who are viewing this thread