Trap Heroine

After a long time, the author recovered (I don't know what happened, but because of it, Trap Heroine was on hiatus for over a year)
They published two chapters already

Where's the TAG? Also is that tag right there appropriate? No matter. Any way, Torappu Hiroin is very interesting minus all that serious bullshit which I hope there will be less.

Dex-chan lover
This is a good series please read. The drama is light I won't call the drama suppose to be heavy or even treated as such and the characters are interesting. I just want to see them develop as they do and with them having conflict feeling of which leads towards conflicts its quite nice change of pace from other 'crossdressing' manga. I won't call it BL or Yuri since those are more explicit. Yes it has some erotic moments though that is not the main part of this at all. It has more of a lite romance to their name than a full on love story. Its simpler to prunus girl if you like that you might like this!

Dex-chan lover
Im so sad this got dropped. Legitimately attempting to read the raws with the little Japanese I know and google translate.

Very, Very Nice.

It didn’t get dropped; the translators have just been really busy. I plan on translating it myself since the usual translators are busy, but I need to study all the kanji in the chapter which will take at least a month. *(I've only been learning for 6 months so I'd rather not translate, but if nobody else does it, I'll try it myself.)

Group Leader
@Brimstonks I've taken this series over with the permission from the previous group. I'm hoping to get chapter 16 released in a week's time.

You know, I was really unsure about this. But after 15 chapters I'm definitely hooked.

Banned
Trap heroin

A manga about a trap who takes many different drugs and his trips on them.

Users who are viewing this thread