Trap Heroine

Fed-Kun's army
No words can explain how good this manga is but numbers can 5/10

Aggregator gang
There's no Shounen Ai tag. Is this "trap" just a girl? Is it worth reading or not? I don't want filthy girls in my trap manga.
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/iPJRj8tM9D8u5pdNRwqIlxAbok-Fm2sHgv0Do6p1XGbpKtsVLs1BwmZF5Kz8Y6UsJjK6PIsq3QNCPLvxLAjN843SuSUUWZpZvQluZ2cQveF91qg8_kjBNocb9Kv6_D5XqAEeNNkN5x6rpyS38DSpfJA_iBHhdIcsXowQIANKUTvqDQkOL0hlO7_FozbJQ16L_wWiJZjOhpOFOQ0fZoMD3qkBbPA4IxSCopkxJusPYi6jr_QyD2w0TqBqzobTznUc_ccl3AQOTGQLsbsNxALBOvzFaFysset585EMd3H8iShmzkP1BqybdNKsf-xNdHMO0nAvKmqy2sq9uIjq6aG014YVUxw91AEpHpke5zlQzyZybGKYC0qTHWLWbcAjTeZInvDI6q0xAAc5ywZdMZyE0tjSxlRbDNmpfhFUnDNdcsT2q38UcKKNEcbQZMXzeSrZXDnTxNLhbRzpFRWDPLs2Cl8c4VlM6ga05mREH-WlAvAzyxaYrfpqZ8zIzhIonkqS06O_dBQJipSwZBNlmdGVVprxYuz3lmsT3Itvuu5PTG5XGUQHnbW1tPghmjAQ0cFfwcTYbg4D7ODjjLtUzm3ih0qXSgek611jKhoNMLmq1Dpo5O-aFZUJYIjjD7Bav1Cv5-KVNQZ2rX6ySvDfp1gXd4SDjiyu16Q=w540-h656-no

Dex-chan lover
So this is not as funny and with less likeable characters then Prunus Girl? I think I'll just go re read that.

Thanks for translation, very nice boy, indeed. Not too girly, yet cute at the same time. Perfect.

Contributor
@Insignificant:

If it was as you say, the tag cross-dressing tag would be nixed, too.

To the best of my knowledge, the lack of a shounen-ai tag in a case such as this is based on the fact that, outside of fan-service, nothing definitively gay has happened (yet):
A) It wasn't (and technically still isn't) totally clear that they'll end up in a relationship (a peril of this genre has always been—though less so these days—that the author could chicken out at the end and leave things open-ended so as not to upset any delicate and insecure straight men who don't want it to get too gay), so it's not clear that there's going to be a romance between two men here.
B) Neither clearly has a one-sided gay crush, either: It's not clear that Kobinata has feelings for Chiroda (because of deliberate and even sometimes perhaps ham-handed ambiguity meant to build suspense), and while Chiroda clearly has some budding feelings, it's also clear that he isn't even convinced Kobinata is a boy.

How much these shades of grey matter varies depending on who you ask; but I'll be weirded-out if it isn't clearly shounen-ai by the end given the way the story's been going lately.

(P.S. Forgive me if I'm reacting seriously to a shitpost, I don't know what your reaction image was supposed to be before it broke.)

Group Leader
i hope its ok if i pick this series up cause i cant wait to see what happens next

@martyg thanks for picking it up.

Though I've no idea why I'm reading this. I hate both MCs more and more with each passing chapter.
So stupid, unless author explains a lot of it this won't deserve more than a four

Power Uploader
@DirkHardpeck

It must be difficult for feeble minds who care so much about gender when they're faced with a character whose gender is deliberately ambiguous as a plot device.

Oh whatever will they tag it with when Hans from Attack on Titan gets a lover.

I posted on an abandoned manga thread about this manga and its gets an update a few days later! Yay! Thanks to whoever is translating this!

Users who are viewing this thread