Trap Heroine

Does anybody know the status of this manga in Japanese? I noticed that there hasn’t been a new chapter since June 2019. And the author hasn’t been active on social media since March 2019.

@Roiisu Since it's shounen no, since shounen Ai is a type of shoujo genre. However if you are asking about whether there's going to be any homosexual relationships I'd say hopefully, since that's the most natural right now by far. (Assuming the lead isn't trans, which I can't remember since it's been a while since I read this manga).

Now this is one hell of a bad plot at the end for you.
Now all the lastest releases which are coming are gonna be shit.
Like how do u think its gonna go with such an mc who only uses his mouth and with the Unknown gender heroine who just made that ``childish smart excuse for a girl who was trying to expose him´´ Blush, meaning she is gonna fall in love with him or her so is this shit yuri or BL.
1st of all why didn't we have this shittyexcuse of an mc instead of that trap heroine or whatever. Tho. i Prefer none of them.
Oh fuck it why cant they just let it go the romance way which it is supposed to be. now they are just complicating it into a shitty plot where a side character falls in love with the heroine or whatever it is.
I, I've wasted my time it all turned into lies now am traumatized of any romance shit. because of there obvious plots. Which u expect nothing good from them.
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/435682a285d313b52d737369f96428896952f271b0ea3f14d7252998cb4c3a4b.gif

Group Leader
I'm only in the first chapters, but the MC makes me wanna punch him and make the wall his permanent residence. Stay there, become a flower in the wallpaper. Dunno if I'll keep on reading.

-- edit: didn't drop it, gets a bit better...

I just want to read a wholesome trap slice-of-life romance but this has turned out to be a generic high school drama shit show.

Banned
Will we get any backstory on kohinata's crossdressing? Seems like he's got some sort of history revolving around it.

@HDNeptune
Just wanted to say- looking for oppai isn't always foolproof for that. Especially if not wearing particularly revealing close or if otherwise 'thrown off.'
I had a run-in at an event called Fantasyfest (kinda like a smaller Mardi Gras, but in Key West, Fla.) that taught me this firsthand when I was younger. A lot of people are there in costumes of all sorts, and while more revealing stuff is pretty damn common--some even wear mainly/almost only body paint, it isn't always the case.

Just... An FYI for people. Personally I'm not really a fan of traps, though I don't really care much either way like some do. I was checking the comments to see if this was something I would still enjoy, traps won't 'scare me off', but there is definitely a line where it's outside my preferences. I still haven't read any of this based on whats been said though I may check it myself at some point.

Either way it was a rather shocking experience to have happen irl so I just had to mention it 🤣😅

Users who are viewing this thread