Trapped in a Webnovel as a Good for Nothing - Ch. 33

thanks for the chapter. honestly I love the mc. He's not too ruthless cares about others and has a brain to think for himself. this is an mc
I can respect and like to keep reading about

Double-page supporter
oh cmon fucking bullshit, tf dude, that shitty test could destroy the relations between siblings and MC, should have said fuck off that treasure better be worth it beacuse it could end badly. that was so cringe and dumb ngl, got a little bit annoyed that after what that crippled guy and taht bodyguard put them into, MC was like "hmm ok, who cares that it was dangerous etc" like fuck what, I'm not buying this bullshit of sudden "being nice to eachother and asking for apology" it's fucking dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
@bvdaf I think there may be a cultural disconnect at play here. Extreme politeness regardless of personal feelings is important in Asian culture, especially in power games, much more so than in Western culture.

While you may not like the MC's dismissal of the danger, it's also part of Asian culture to be unnecessarily apologetic. Part of the MC's character is that he wants to get in good with people. He mentions that he's very angry, although he has enough control over it that he's not directly showing it. It's more advantageous for him to forgive the offense, since it helps him get in good with his brother and the bodyguard. Because of that, those two will owe him an implicit debt of gratitude for that forgiveness.

Also, both he and his brother want to have a good relationship. Their a**hole father forced the older bro's hand with the "sibling conflict" BS.

Thank you for the update! I'm so glad to finally see that the bodyguard siblings reason for sticking up to MC is finally (kinda) revealed!!!

"Who was it... that did this to you?"

In the next episode of buzzfeed unsolved—

i feel like this whole arc was completely unnecessary given how predictable and silly the drama is. Really bro? my man's built a weird ass bdsm torture room because he just has to test people, he's a good guy I swear but he gotta get that bread.
This series is pretty much occasional queerbaiting and plot devices that seemed inspired by a poorly written fanfic of a poorly written synopsis of omniscient reader

Users who are viewing this thread