Trapped in a Webnovel as a Good for Nothing - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I can see this going down the shitter already. Cheaply-made art, overstretched moments, and a general lack of effort makes for really bad signs. I should honestly drop this now to prevent future heartbreak, but why start a good habit now?

Fed-Kun's army
i'm intrigued lol!!! beat him up!!!

thanks for translating this

@Woodfolk

It's pretty typical of "normal human gets transferred to another world" scenario. I mean, I still love it. Just, typical.
I think you would like Second Life Ranker, if you wanna check it out. It's slow at first but the pace picks up once the MC leave the tutorial and I thoroughly enjoy it.
https://mangadex.org/title/37378/second-life-ranker

@twinklecake
It's always slow at first, and honestly it's not drawn all that bad. The raws are super far ahead so this is likely going to be translated quickly. (I think someone said 280 or 180.)
You might as well stay for 10 more chapters.

@Avrune

I read that one, it's interesting that author use a way to give MC a second chance other than return back in time

but I more like it in first part, later part seem like they rush too much at a cost of quality

Aggregator gang
Relative showed up with the intention of killing and robbing him. If the main character does not kill this bastard, then this manhwa is on its way to Trash City. Seen too much of that kind of soft-heartedness in these stories. Not interested in this if it goes that route.

HA too bad for you he probably worked in a black company as a company slave so he has a good willed mind...probably

Users who are viewing this thread