Trapped in a Webnovel as a Good for Nothing - Ch. 7

Ooh! I was getting a bit skeptical about this series, but that last bit of interaction between the MC and the original protagonist has gotten me interested again. XD

@kenkou I mean many normal shounen with male MC and harem has A TON AND PRETTY MUCH YURI ENDING but for the sake of the male mc they never go that route and keep it hidden or is a minor plot that the mc never learned it or just forget out it.

I really don't see a bl potential in the moment. It is more about how the original mc was introduced in the beginning of the manhwa that gave that impression. I'm not cutting out of the possibilities cuz I'm not the author but doesn't look like it now.

Maybe the author wanted to make an intro like in many shoujo mangas do when the female villains are introduced, " The gorgeous seductress girl who is arrogant and have exuberant features." or "...with cold and exotic eyes that enchant you with a single glare, the cold aura that freeze the room...", and "...the dominant presence of the woman that can obtain any male in the room or even the kingdoms (except the ML). I saw many intros like those in shoujo mangas mhm. That is how it looked to me but it was done in the shounen since the original mc is becoming the villain now ,and we have to remember that the reader, who is now the current MC, liked the mc until he was sent to that world and become the very minor villain who the mc used to take advantage of lol

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand why he was angry at the original protagonist when he knew he was previously being used. This is a new soul so is he angry because the original body owner was used ?

@Akera93 Honestly, I would be mad at the original protagonist even if I was a new soul because just the thought of me being possibly used regardless if it is happening or planning feels like (m*ddle finger).

Fed-Kun's army
Nice. Snag those cool guy skills.

Also, TL's little No Homo comments are always funny. Thank you, sir (or ma'am).

Users who are viewing this thread