Treading on Fire, Yuwen Jun!

Dex-chan lover
I noticed that too @warlockbeta ... I was just commenting on that on the last chapter. The English quality took a nosedive the past couple chapters... I wonder if they lost their translator?

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucker, actually spell out the "You"s and not just type "U" like an idiot.

Is there even a point in having this take place in Japan? From the 10 chapters I went through, it seems like the attitudes and demeanor of the characters in this don't differ from those in the stereotypical wuxia.

Fed-Kun's army
I have never read a manga with this premise before but I read a lot of shitty manhua like this
where the premise has no effect on the story and random bull shit makes the mc have to fight people and he's some legendary
martial artist and woman hate him then change there mind for some reason
dropped

Dropping this, I don't even know how I managed to read nine chapters of it.

@Menedaus knowing how much China likes racism, the point of the mc being in Japan is to show how a single chinese man is better than any japanese man, and other bullshit like that.

For some reason I liked this manhua. It’s sad that it’s canceled. Does anyone know what was the last chapter in raw? In the link in the description there are only Chinese and I can’t read anything.

Users who are viewing this thread