Triage X

Contributor
@VawX Yen Press is translating it so look for their versions physical or digital.

Dex-chan lover
should add a description about how the series is already licensed so that people stop asking where the chapters are.

Dex-chan lover
should add a description about how the series is already licensed so that people stop asking where the chapters are.

That doesn't matter as much as you make it sound. The reason this stopped being scanlated is due to a lack of interest from any other groups since it got dropped, not whether it's licensed or not (granted, being licensed can be a factor for groups deciding what they might want to work on or not, it's still not the only one is my point). One Piece is still being scanlated by two separate groups. Right alongside the official chapter releases being free to read in English for a while. The only reason those groups versions of the chapter aren't on here, is because those groups both don't use this site and don't allow their chapters to get uploaded here by others.

Now, the reason other sites do have many more chapters of this on them than we have here? That'd be because everything from chapter 20 up is a scan of that officially licensed release and those aren't allowed on here unless the license has gone the way of the dodo. But they are out there if you're a cheap bastard for any particular reason (personally, I'd prefer to read the entire thing before I slap it in my already quite long backlog of "series I would like to buy when I can actually afford to do so," I think I still have a few volumes of Jormungand to grab before I move down to the next one in that list).

Fed-Kun's army
@Glomoro this didnt got any more chapters for more than a years now, everything after vol 16 is still not available online

Dex-chan lover
@migh Perhaps, but it's probably just a matter of time since up to volume 19 is purchasable and some people do make things they bought themselves available to others for free for whatever reason tickles their fancy. I was reading Koukaku no Pandora on another site for the scans of the official version on there, caught up to a point where we had to wait for the next volume to release. Looking now, that volume released in October 2019. Whoever was uploading theirs still hasn't gotten around to that one over a year after the previous volume was uploaded, so maybe we have to wait and see if someone else starts doing so or maybe it's time to nudge that series up my list a bit and buy the next volume myself. At which point I wouldn't actually mind uploading it somewhere either, it's not like that's a lot of work.

Fed-Kun's army
@Glomoro well yeah, i wanted to begin it since i absolutely love the art but i dont really wanna wait 2 years for the next release, btw does it have weird shit ? i mean weirder things than in the anime ? like rape or something like that cause it was pretty borderline with the antagonist and does the mc kinda evolve cause he was pretty blank ?

Dex-chan lover
@migh I haven't gotten that far in this series yet myself. I got distracted by other things midway through reading what is available right now and haven't gotten back around to it yet. MangaUpdates might be helpful, the category system is mostly added to by people reading things and generally incredibly over tagged as a result. A lot of people have a lot of things they'd rather avoid or would like to filter searches by to find similar things. One glance over there, I just saw "attempted rape" "rape" and "sexual assault." But again, user over tagging, so grain of salt.

Fed-Kun's army
@Glomoro well considering the reviews he cannot write vilains, completely like the anime though, its basically bad guys rape women because they are bad guys ===> the hero come to save them.

well anyway thank you for the quick answers but i'll just stick to his doujins i guess. have a good day

Fed-Kun's army
@Sniperking well i havent read it but most reviews on mangaupdates talk about the fact that most villains in the story do it and how bad he writes villain cause the villains basically do the same thing again and again to garner the bad guy statut

Group Leader
@cahrisss You can find the latest officially translated chapters up to volume 20. If it's not in aggregator sites, you can sail ships. 😉

Users who are viewing this thread