Tricks Dedicated to Witches - Ch. 14 - Purgatory

Dex-chan lover
@ihatethisfeature123

Stupid people exist regardless of time and place. While in this age we don't have people who actively hunt other people for trivial reasons.... Actually, we do. The Klan.
Okay. But there aren't anyone who rejects cure over a stupid hoax like it causing autism, right? Pssh, Anti-vaxxer.
But hey, there's a deadly virus on the loose and surely people aren't stupid enough to not wear a mask?
Oh boy, at least EVERYONE knows for a fact that the Earth is not flat!

Dex-chan lover
@ihatethisfeature123 yeah, if we live in that past, we will be hunted just because we read a manga.

@mister_nobody of course there are stupid people in every era, but at last now no one dying, for that I think thats already an improvement.

Oh, the little sister has a good brain 😂

That was sad :(
COME ON! LETS FREE THE SISTERS AND DESTROY THAT SHIT!!!
I like how the author put the truth of the stupid sexism of that time (and acuality)

@Ihatethisfeature123

They existed all right, I wouldn't be surprised if there's similar things that will happen in the future either. Something that this manga hasn't mentioned is that there were a rather large spike in witchhunts in times of wars or other traumas. It makes sense that people would try to exert some control over their lives by doing witch hunts, but its still pretty disturbing.

Gonna make a guess and say her final opponent is gonna be the MC or her sister. Don't know if this counts as a spoiler since i haven't seen the next chapter but just to be safe.

Double-page supporter
Damn... I wasn't big on Helga before but now I'm really sad for how things went. That panel of her apologizing was incredibly powerful and revolting. This manga awakens my inner edgy atheist.

@frostydragoon Fighting the MC would be nice! Although I guess she doesn't deserve being humiliated by our boy... better leave MC to the church bakugo

Fed-Kun's army
100th fight will be versus the priest as a "form of execution", this will also be when MC reveals the Priests trick.

Odd that he states that a woman can't beat a man after she just did, unless he meant that a woman "shouldn't" beat a man, but that doesn't seem to be the tone of the scene at all.

Dex-chan lover
So basically oneesan is the muscle while imouto is the brains.
Makito might be getting two witches instead of one lol.

Dex-chan lover
Ha! The 100th opponent will be your little sister, kill her and you're free <<< I bet this is how that scum thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread