Tricks Dedicated to Witches - Ch. 22 - Witches’ Sabbath

Man, to hell with Valery and Peitro and the Church. Fem Makito is so fucking hot, like holy crap - Thank you to the author giving us some delicious food ! The magic in this manga is so amazing & awesome ; something new you do see in Isekai or reincarnation series that's based on someone doing magic tricks !

Thank you for the chapter translation! Looking forward to more

>Helga bitting Makito's neck
H-hot...anyways, good chapter overall. We see how far has come our MC from his lonely life in his time to a more lively life in the past. We got Pietro's goal too but still need more backstory for him.

btw in the japanese ver. Makito says Pietro and him both came from the future but not as time travelers but rather reincarnators so he still thinks he died once(I don't think so, my guess is that he got summoned by a real witch)

I believe that Pietro got his ass beaten by a magician woman, making his motivation of pushing the witches hunt more believable. Also i think he knew Makitos mom or followed him during his career

Fed-Kun's army
He’s preventing the Industrial Age for what though? Ruling the world?

@Dethaw Maybe he's one of those "The industrial revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race" guys... there is reason to dislike it, I hope he's a fleshed out villain who thinks like that.

Users who are viewing this thread