Trigger (Bulman-Issnyang) - Ch. 20

Jesus, I don't want to know what these fucks are upto, these are the villains dammit. Give us the mc.

bro like where tf is the MC bro, shit is pissing me off. what was that intro of the first chapter anyways like I had to wait 5 months just for this?.i am pissed

People down complaining about no MC and only villains fighting blah blah blah......

Are God damn right.Its about time ffs.I don't give a shit if the villains win or loose.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this author has no idea how to tell a story. It's not showing signs of ass-pulling new beats but who the fuck are the protagonists, what are the goals? Is this a story about a kid with a new heart beating up delinquents or the classic Korean "deliquents become gangsters". We had 13 chapters of flash back before getting back to first chapter and then we immediately jump to a different thing. It's baffling

I don't want to be complaining but...what the fuck is even happening at this point? I got so lost in the story that I don't even know if this is a flashback anymore, to be honest, I don't even know where the flashback started. Where is the mc? What happened to the mc? Why are there chapters just about two random ass guys fighting? Why would I care about those two? wtffff

...that being said, thanks to the guys who translated this confusing story

I don't understand wth is even going on... They all don't make any sense... Also why would people fight to find out whose stronger mins before a fight....
You could have done it days before or after a fight.. now they are hurt and tired... Everyone knows that.. even professionals don't do that..

They don't even tell you when this is all happening. years later months... Weeks?

What's going on with the mc? Why do we care about these guys idgaf. You could literally tell me about them in two chapters and what the ranks are... And that would make me be like oh ok.. so that's the villain's, ranks and abilities... Kool.

Users who are viewing this thread