Trinity Seven - Vol. 23 Ch. 108 - Heartbreak & Educational Policy

Dex-chan lover
Man, I didn't understand half of the dialogues... was this machine translated?

↓ same, was really hard to follow. Also kinda weird how there are more and more new characters, i think it should be ending soon!?

Aggregator gang
Might want to rerun the TL through another PR check. But thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I understand none of it, but it was more cause the story is a mess not cause of the TL, WHAT EVEN IN HAPPENING? why do new enemies pop out like weeds?

Double-page supporter
I appreciate the chapter release but this is unreadable in many areas.

God this series lost its mind at some point. I feel like I need to reread everything to understand what's happening.

Dex-chan lover
not very sure whats happening anymore, just gonna keep reading for best girl levi

Still, i am wondering who is real identity of the male Headmaster where Arata and trinity seven members stay... He knew much and play as chill guy...

Is he some arch angel in covert, if there a heaven side... And his mission to guiding a great demon lord arata as world balancer...?

Dex-chan lover
The story is confusing enough, but the rough translation just lost me completely.

Ok this is just weird & it feels like this will be the last arc…
It should’ve just ended with Arata being the King & him making babies with the Trinity Seven

To give a resume on this chapter: Arata is looking at the sword that hijiri turn into and from there he is gonna go into a world where hijiri's memory's and feelings rest(that's pretty much the first half) and in the second half, two arbitrators from heaven(paladins) arrived on earth in order to defeat/kill arata because he is going to awaken the goddess of abyssal darkness(the one terror that everyone is scare of and should not be revived) by reviving her all worlds be destroy and thus everything will be destroyed as well. After The two paladin's arrived they insulted hijiri by saying that she was just as dispensable as a piece of paper and that anger lugh and liber.

Note: Liber was using hijiri against arata which is why liber says that she was the ultimate anti demon lord weapon.

@allenjke These new characters are the Heavenly Arbitrators, just wait there will be 8 more other Arbitrators who will be introduced. Also no, the series will keep continue since this is nearly just the beginning of this arc. To put it simply what happened here is Maris and Faunaria arrived in the earthly world to kill Arata who is in the stage of awakening the Goddess of Darkness, but Liber told them she already sacrificed Hijri, and giving Arata her memories so the Goddess won't awaken any time soon. But Faunaria doesn't care and insulted Hijri as a disposable piece of paper. This angered Liber (because she sacrificed Hijri who was important to her), and she with Lugh decided to fight both the Arbitrators.

Thanl you guys for the explanation, I feel a little less confused now

Dex-chan lover
It's a way to keep the story going I suppose. Constantly throwing new obstacles in front of the gang while moving the goal posts.

@Niang-Niang Well i understood all of that, it was more like the dialogues were very weird (don't know if it was translation, but tbf this manga had it all the time, just this chapter a lot).
"and giving Arata her memories so the Goddess won't awaken any time soon" - why is it like that or ->spoiler

Also thought that this manga ended long time ago, but translation is just behind. Feel like it was such a long time since started reading, checked raws and it's close unless raws also not updated.

Nice name 😋

there is something i was always wanted to understand:
in the countless worlds that astral/abyss trinity destroyed, where does deus trinity comes into play? does he fight him in every world or what?

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or does this chapter read very weirdly? like, several liters of very viscous jank.

Users who are viewing this thread