Trinity Wonder - Vol. 3 Ch. 102

For a ending like that , this shit was a giant waste of time. The creator shouldve just been working on the breaker this whole time. Jesus that was subpar.

oh god i hope this isnt an omen of how bad of an ending the breaker part 3 may have

Hey thanks for working on this! Was looking forward to seeing how this ended for a while now

Double-page supporter
That's such a cheap ending... So many authors are awful at finishing their story, it's depressing...

Fed-Kun's army
haaa such a lame ending, could have just wrapped it up nicely seriously that ending was so lame,
Anyways thanks for the release and finishing it. Enjoyed it a lot horrible ending though

@Trinity_Wonder1212 Many thanks for finally settling this series to a end with pushing the releases out! Ending is on a cliffhanger but hey... what can you do about it. Again, many thanks!

ivv

Dex-chan lover
lol, they probably saw a huge dancing purple dinosaur?

Dex-chan lover
@Banba why are you thanking Trinity_Wonder1212? they have been sniping the Renascence scans this entire time I mean the first page literally says Renascence Scanlations on it and Trinity_Wonder1212 has never stated or given a hint that they are part of Renascence in fact if you look at the uploads they release under no group while Renascence has their own group in Mangadex

Dex-chan lover
. . .WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?! what was it that came out? and what the hell happened to Sylvia's Father so many loose ends!!! This can't end here

Group Leader
@Tych, well they did release like 8-9 chapters in 3 days after no releases for months... so the sniper actually was the one that made this active and this chapter was scanlated by the sniper...
Meaning if there'a anyone to thank it's the sniper.
Not to mention renascense scans while trying to keep up obviously fully ignored any standards of quality since none of the chapters were proofread and the typesetting is subpar to say the least.

Well, what a conclusion... thanks for getting out final chapters.

@Tych
they've given their side in previous chapter comments.

Also nothing wrong wiv saying thank you for fast-tracking the final chapters in good quality. A little thank you doesn't hurt considering you read ahead of what was 'officially' released as it's not like you've donated or they charged u to read it.

Thanks again @Trinity_Wonder1212

Dex-chan lover
@Retard_ well can't deny that to a degree but still, the thing that gets me the most is this was actually to me at least a good series why the fuck did they end it on a cliffhanger?

Users who are viewing this thread