Trinity Wonder - Vol. 3 Ch. 102

to the dude how did the last chapters: i don't know who you are or where you are but you did one hell of an excellent job.

to all the people that said he/she (or it for all i care) didn't do a good work, i recommend you start using a broom as something else than a seat. (maybe that's why they only speak bullshit?)

appreciate what is gifted to you instead of complaining.
I don't speak, read or write Korean so i am really grateful to the people that translate those works for us. (freely at that)

This may sound weird, but I actually liked this ending. The only problem was that they rushed the part before hand. This series really could have benefitted a lot from being fleshed out more.

On the whole, I enjoyed this series. Looking forward to the author's new work and the return of The Breaker as well!

so original whatever scanlator big boss boy got mad coz someone stepped up and actually started to release more chapters?? LOL
must be sad life to get so butthurt over thing like that tho it must been nice to sit around and keep series chapters as "hostage" with already translated chapters while waiting donos/patreon support...
pathetic

Thanks for this.
And to y'all: This was better than the Breaker or its sequel. Fite. me.

What's that? ... Is that?? Dragons?!?!? Dragon World?
Thanks for quick scanlating this!

Damn im gonna miss this series it had great art and action. Though i am now a little more hopeful that this author will start working on the next season of "The Breaker" now.

I just checked manga updates and this is the status on the Breaker season 3 https://www.mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=119936

So.....unfortuanatly we might have to wait longer for that to begin......

the writer said on his blog on febuary that he is working on 2 others title with other writers and the breaker is put on hold because the story has yet to be refined

@Darken the writer said on his blog on febuary that he is working on 2 others title with other writers and the breaker is put on hold because the story has yet to be refined by the the other writer

Really wanted more out of that ending... No kiss between them, showing how they adjusted to not running into battle, what happened to all the poor people? I thought for sure the attack was a con to make the ceo look like a good guy / stalker? But he kept acting like he liked her from that chap till the end, but it came across forced. How is the power vacuum with Silent mercs annihilated? Is the black tower still deemed to be evil? Where's is my 3 some?! No ecchi ever happened so that tag should be removed. Great art and not a bad story. It was worth reading.

Users who are viewing this thread