Trinity Wonder

i enjoy the art and the story isnt as trope-y as expected, but im still excited for this to end and for breaker s3 to start

Reached chapter 9 and had to stop because I couldn't turn my brain off far enough to appreciate this. I know The Breaker wasn't exactly the smartest series around, but this shit makes it look like it has a fucking PhD.

Gosu is so predicable and boring. I don't care how much action Gosu has if all it does is make the audience suck the main character's dick on how awesome he is.

i stopped reading gosu when they stopped updating the manga and just keep uploading the script.....

tried to read the script and the manga together but its boring xD i prefer the novel in that case

Finally this POS is over!!!
Rejoice Breaker fans

smoke82 it's on webtoons

I can't believe that the artist & author took a break at the height of the Breaker's popularity (they were signing books in countries like France), made us wait for years...and this is the best they could come up with.

Don't get me wrong, the concept is interesting ....but aside from the art, the end result is wafer-thin and just disappointing.
Annoying dialogue; barely likeable characters (save for the two main rivals); cheap fan service; etc.

What an inconsistent duo.
Anyone remember how chapters of the Breaker New Waves would get delayed basically week after week because they couldn't make deadlines?

that artist sure know how to draw..... and autor always make me on edge...

Double-page supporter
It's really not good, everything drags on and on and the characters don't progress or grow. Male lead character is dumb as hell and each chapter has barely any content

Trinity Wonder total chapters? 102!
Translated? 92!!!
Ongoing? No, droped translated!
THX for droping this beautyfull maneja!!🤗🤗😍

Users who are viewing this thread