Trinity Wonder

Thank you all scanlators and staff memebers for updating and so on.

Thank you to all commenters telling me this is the same guy as breaker and that that may raise from its ashes.

Cae

@Trinity_Wonder1212 again, thanks for all your hard work, I hope I see some of your work again! keep those groups on their toes and dont let them get too complacent!

Aggregator gang
@Cae it's literally been done since the beginning of august last year. The authors are taking a break for three seasons until they hopefully go back to finishing The Breaker.

I thoroughly enjoyed this series. It was a neat concept with some pretty nice plot twists--though nothing super twisty--along the way. If you're interested in a genre-crossing series that isn't too deep, this one's good. If you venture through the comments, just note that most of the whiners are sore that their beloved series The Breaker has been set aside for a while. They aren't even giving this comic a fair chance, for the most part. Ignore them; entitle fans are terrible critics.

For its flaws--one-dimensional characters with very little depth being the key flaw--it's a relatively short series that simply didn't have time to explore each characters as much as I would have liked. As a short, standalone story, though, it's a great foundation for future adventures in this universe, with or without these characters.

Hey that was a good read... It does have some stupid ass plot, like on the climax part. But, on the other part its pretty enjoyable. And thanks to the awesome translation

I honestly couldn't enjoy this manga because of the obstinate "no kill" rule the 'good guys' are using that is only making everything very VERY drama filled. Might as well watch something on HBO since nothing gets solved anytime soon with violant antagonist that are glittered everywhere.

I'm the only one that would like to know
what the hell did they see when they opened the portal
?

Had a lot of potential but was held back by shitty pacing, artificial drama, and lack of much needed character development and world building. The art is fantastic but most of the fights were ludicrously drawn-out. Like they kept going on and on for no real reason. Would have much rather seen shorter fights with more story advancement; characters are actually interesting so this would have been a very welcome change. As is very little actually happens in terms of story despite the 102 chapters, because most of it is spent on drawn out action sequences that look nice but don’t add anything of value. Worst of all it ends with a shitty cliffhanger and very rushed resolution. Could easily have been wrapped up much more nicely in the same number of chapters if they’d paced it better.

...then again the art is so ridiculously good it’s probably still worth giving a chance anyway...

Ahh I remember reading this till chapter 50 a long ass time ago and then forgetting all about it. Glad to see that it's finished, i guess its time to read.

Im just here to see if this dude finna make Breaker season 3 or what?

Users who are viewing this thread