Tritinia Scans

I will waiting for next update Bouken-ka ni Narou! ~ Sukiruboudo de Dungeon Kouryaku ~ 👍🏼

Thank you for updating Bouken-ka ni Narou! ~ Sukiruboudo de Dungeon Kouryaku ~. I was honestly wondering if this was dropped. So thank you for taking the time and effort on updating it.

u have done quite the shitty job with "I Was Trash" by cutting up pages like that.....dont translate long strip comics if u cant even have the decency of saving the scene but treating it as tho the entire chapter is a page break

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for "I'm Nearly 30, But This Is My First Love". You picked it up on a not-so-good arc, but don't let negative comments (mine included) discourage you. Your work is appreciated. Keep it up. You rock, guys

Fed-Kun's army
Hi, will you guys be doing the sequel to Ao-chan since you're also doing Inexperienced couple?

You guys have the best translations for the worst mangas/manhwas lol.
Get up the good work

Love many of the series you guys are translating!!! id love it even more if you could work on Again my life because it has 63+ chapters in korean. i think this series would get picked up like solo leveling and medical returns.

I request you to please translate Again My Life and upload them daily.
By the way I too like most of your translations

Did you guys drop past life regressor or bug player? Those are some of the best ones and it would be a shame to see those awesome series dropped...

I just discovered Bug player, and your team with it. I like your work, then I suddenly saw the news while trying to understand why another team was doing bad releases.
I will try your others series, and if I like them, will keep it with you.
Thanks for your great work.

@Cwavs what is the release schedule like for past life regressor? I see that the raws are up to like 25 now. This series is just soo jucy!!

Users who are viewing this thread