True Love - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
This manga was so sweet and heartbreaking. I'll never forget it.

dslkjuahdkoluahdopqwur oiq whPOIRHQOHDOIUQHwio uqhfhiouhdiuahd iuhaoidh loqdhlaflhfkljhaqdhakd uwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i i i i soo happy
T_T

I'm really sad they pulled the not related by blood card. The fact they pulled it in the last two chapters makes me think it was only pulled because the author wanted a happy end without the pushback of wincest

Dex-chan lover
Wtf... to go to all this trouble as far as killing their father, so much sorrow involved to then, as magic, solve everything like was never a problem...
This ending was really a joke... even to add the unnecessary detail of his parents being siblings (btw spots location are not inherited genetically), to the fact their father somehow couldnt tell the mother about why he took the kid because both parents died.
The worst of all is that their mother knew about it already, so this doesnt change anything for her.

That poor innocent guy even wasted 3 months of his salary for the ring... RIP
I mean, WOW HAPPY END... still, this could had been wholesome and lot less complicate without this whole bs of lately. Wont ever read this again.

>it's okay because you're step-
More like, belongs in the trash.
Incest mangas that refuse to commit to actual incest can eat shit. Total mangatardation to pull that lame excuse at least 1 x 1/2 did it right.

Users who are viewing this thread