True Yuri Stories - Ch. 1 - I Went Out With a Girl Once When I Was in Middle School (True Story)

Well altho I like to spectate romance and stuffs like that, however when it actually comes to me and it wanted me to be the 'player', I always has this feeling of getting weirded out and the urgent to ask them 'why?' 'why would you even want me to do something that gross?' 'just how do you come to the conclusion of me want to color my life with a romance of myself getting involved like those that I spectated?'...it's all fun to witness but that doesn't necessarily I want/need to do the same thing as them

Also very ironic indeed, but still regardless you need to be more aggressive author-san but I guess that's not your role huh

Dex-chan lover
@X-117017 i know that feel. I left my last two dates mostly thinking "but... why", and honestly apart from liking to bumb uglies, hard to find reason why

Dex-chan lover
@youdontknowwho Page 3 the word "embarrassed" is misspelled. For a second I thought the employee at the bar was Sumi but no we get a sad ending to this instead. Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread