TRUMP

A boy called Sophie?(female name, is it a trap?) And the first Vampire is Donald Trump?
13d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
A frustrating read littered with plot holes, the confusing storytelling didnt help either. Very VERY nice art tho 10/10. I dont know if this was axed but it sure felt rushed.

Vampires in this universe doesnt need to feed on humans and doesnt control their minds. That begs the question: did vampires and human really need to be separated??
Apart from the cocoon boys ofc, they be wildin

Also fuck Dali all my homies hate Dali

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A frustrating read littered with plot holes, the confusing storytelling didnt help either. Very VERY nice art tho 10/10. I dont know if this was axed but it sure felt rushed.
Art is good and that's it, the storytelling is almost unbearable, without even mentioning plot holes as you said.
Very bad overall for me.

Vampires in this universe doesnt need to feed on humans and doesnt control their minds. That begs the question: did vampires and human really need to be separated??
Apart from the cocoon boys ofc, they be wildin

Also fuck Dali all my homies hate Dali
It has plot holes because it's supposed to be that way. The manga was based on a Japanese famous stage play (TRUMP Series) that has lots of spin offs and short stories. The questions you asked might have an answer in the other stories. This story (TRUMP) only focused on the identity of TRUMP and a character that later will be important in the series after TRUMP. If you want to know more about Sophie's origin/family, you can watch the stage play SPECTER. If you want to know more about Dali's past and why he acts like that to his kids, you can watch stage play Grand Guignol. The anime Delico's Nursery is also a part of the series and a sequel to Grand Guignol. If you don't mind spoilers, there's a website that explains the storyline of TRUMP Series. Iirc, the scanlators already put the website on the translator's note in the manga. (TRUMP fans, please correct me if I'm wrong)

Dex-chan lover
It has plot holes because it's supposed to be that way. The manga was based on a Japanese famous stage play (TRUMP Series) that has lots of spin offs and short stories. The questions you asked might have an answer in the other stories. This story (TRUMP) only focused on the identity of TRUMP and a character that later will be important in the series after TRUMP. If you want to know more about Sophie's origin/family, you can watch the stage play SPECTER. If you want to know more about Dali's past and why he acts like that to his kids, you can watch stage play Grand Guignol. The anime Delico's Nursery is also a part of the series and a sequel to Grand Guignol. If you don't mind spoilers, there's a website that explains the storyline of TRUMP Series. Iirc, the scanlators already put the website on the translator's note in the manga. (TRUMP fans, please correct me if I'm wrong)
As a Trump fan I approve this message

Users who are viewing this thread