Trying to find 2 lost mangas

I am a kissmanga refugee, so no bookmark function. I usually remember mangas I read by their cover but mangadex uses different cover chapter, now I am in a pinch.
I usually find lost manga by searching a keyword. But didnt work this time. Here I am hoping anyone knows these manga.

Story 1:
There was this girl. We can say she have an expression of a robot. She was hired by a company guy to become a fake robot for their company. She accepted it so now she pretends to be a robot. The fake robot girl is actually good at combat so when the CEO was kidnapped, she rescues him. The story have a little hint of romance between the robot girl and the company CEO, but the CEO is socially awkward so he is always his happy self when around the robot girl (he doesnt know she is human) and cold and grumpy when people are around.

I remember this having a decent amount of chapters. Probably around 3-5 last time I read. Not sure.

Story 2:
There was this number 2 girl, who is always competing to the number 1 guy (cliche shoujo stuff). The number2 girl works at a cafe, and its her little secret. When she works, she change her overall look which kinda looks like a gyaru (I remember her as geek glasses girl at school). The number1 guy accidentally visit the cafe the girl works at. Girl panic but no worries, the boy doesnt recognized her. She did some motivational stuff to the guy that made him fall in love with her.

In the next few chapters, I think they went on a "date". There was one time the girl was almost busted but she pretends to be a relative of the geek girl so she escaped. I remember the drawing style to be a bit shoujo-ish. This manga made me think the guy is dumb for not recognizing (even though he is number 1 at school)

Again, hope you can find these titles.

I really dont want to make another thread after making one few minutes ago so I'm repurposing this one (hope double post is okay and if not, tell me). I just remembered something and I really need to know what this is.

There was a manga I wanna check for new chapters but yet again, I cant remember the title.

Story goes like this:
Its about a girl and her servent boy (older than her) in Ireland famine. They are trying to go to america cuz california gold rush. They were able to get a ticket cuz the meet a man along the way (his daughter died so he dont have motivation to continue).

Last chapter I read is they actually arrived in New York (i think). The girl accidentally headpat a mafia boss from the back (cuz her feet was injured).

Users who are viewing this thread