TS Girl Who Truly Loses Everything

Aggregator gang
clueless-aware.gif

Dex-chan lover
I cannot help but think that this is an allegory for someone coming out and trans. And the worst fucking direction that coming out can go. I feel so fucking bad for her
If that's the case, going with the disease angle is just stupid: it's an over-complicated explanation for something as simple as hormone replacement therapy.

Chapter 3 explains exactly why the author went with the disease angle: they want the TS character to become a "genetic woman" and not a trans woman as they exist in the real world.

I want to give the author the benefit of the doubt thinking it's a way to protect themselves, because when Chapter 8 comes along, male readers can hopefully project into the savior/abuser without prejudice, since the TS character isn't an "genetic man" and became a "genetic woman".

A simpler explanation is that the author is navigating their own prejudices when they come up with the disease angle though, because the story becomes very creepy very fast, not just tragic.

Last edited:
Group Leader
This manga is a different take than the average wholesome gender bender stuff, and im kind of for it

Dex-chan lover
terrible manga, with a horrible trans depiction, through a damn disease, as if trans people weren't classified as mentally ill not long ago. This will only be good for people who like to fetishize us, aka chasers

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was a well written story on what we don't see on the usual TS decease trope. What if your close one didn't trust you.

But people in this comment section seems to not know about this common trope. I never even though it one bit this is a depiction if trans people coming out the closet.

Trans people want to change their gender, while this trope of TS decease is force to change. I don't see any correlation with Trans people issue what so ever apart for it being changing gender.

I don't know if the story later has some arc where they discuss stockholm syndrome and overcoming it or something like that, but as far as I was willing to read it felt like the author was portraying the character as sorta liking being assaulted and that's fucking horrendous. Fucking hell.

any story that makes people mad by how fucked it is has to be great

As a certified nerd deep thinker. This comic represents of what I think but it is more advanced.

Users who are viewing this thread