TS TENSEI shite Masaka no Sub Heroine ni. - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
i hate to rain on everyone's parade so i will put it in spoilers
i went ahead and read the novel and there is a few chapters that seemed to have really divided the reader base, the story still tries to play it off as a slapstick comedy but that event really soured the tone of the story. i really do hope the manga does change up that event or alter it so it isn't so in your face like it is in the novel. yes i'm beating around the bush here , i don't want to say it in all honesty, so just go look it up yourself and see if this series is worth continuing. if you can stomach past that , the rest of the story is not awful

Dex-chan lover
i hate to rain on everyone's parade so i will put it in spoilers
i went ahead and read the novel and there is a few chapters that seemed to have really divided the reader base, the story still tries to play it off as a slapstick comedy but that event really soured the tone of the story. i really do hope the manga does change up that event or alter it so it isn't so in your face like it is in the novel. yes i'm beating around the bush here , i don't want to say it in all honesty, so just go look it up yourself and see if this series is worth continuing. if you can stomach past that , the rest of the story is not awful
oh wow I just saw, this author is extremely bad

Dex-chan lover
Reading the reviews on Novel Updates it seems the western fanbase hated one story event. But if it is getting a manga, I suspect the eastern fanbase stayed to the end and found it worth to have an manga. I will follow for now and see where it goes.

Lol many hate the novel but in essence this manga about slow feminization of MC after the "incident" with hero she realize she is a woman and know pleasure of woman body (basically theme every TS hentai manga) . but hero really fall in love with MC . . . and MC desperate to hide new relationship with hero . .

Dex-chan lover
Lol many hate the novel but in essence this manga about slow feminization of MC after the "incident" with hero she realize she is a woman and know pleasure of woman body (basically theme every TS hentai manga) . but hero really fall in love with MC . . . and MC desperate to hide new relationship with hero . .
The fact that you have to call it "incident" to make the argument instead of rape and that it happens many times is the issue here, so idk if "lol" is the appropriate reaction from repeated abuse... I would expect this from the average hentai doujin but this also tries to be a comedy and fails again.

Dex-chan lover
i am going to warn any potential reader, if you think that this manga is funny, or a fun read after reading this first chapter.

DONT CONTINUE READING THIS MANGA.

if it follows the novel at least.

EDIT: it probably does

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
HOLY FUCKING
THEY DID A MANGA ADAPTATION OF THIS HISTORY. I barely want to remember but I know it was fucked up.

the moment I saw the name fio, I was like holy shit, this got turned into a manga

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread