TS TENSEI shite Masaka no Sub Heroine ni. - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Hm, this kind of story feels super easy to fuck up, but I really would like to see a genderbend story that doesn't also randomly change someone's sexuality as well, so hopefully this'll be g- o-oh, it's actually utter garbage? Well thanks for the warning, folks.

Contributor
Come on, the author did TS Medic before. It can’t be that ba-

(Looks at NovelUpdates reviews)

…huh. Seems like it is that bad.

Supporter
Come on, the author did TS Medic before. It can’t be that ba-

(Looks at NovelUpdates reviews)

…huh. Seems like it is that bad.
Wait, fuck it is the same author...
well seems like they learned to not glorified rape since the start of TS medic as the crew was ready to kill the rapist (even if he dodged the death penalty at least it was because of political plot not some bullshit "it was a mistake"

Dex-chan lover
This is how you TS, becoming a girl, a super cute one at that, but that didn't stop bro to fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Started strong and then raced in a different direction. At least it showed its true colors quickly.

Dex-chan lover
I am morbidly curious as to how the manga will adapt the fucked up twist later on.

I am sure I will hate every moment of it, but I am still curious as to how ugly this incoming train wreck will look.

The fact that you have to call it "incident" to make the argument instead of rape and that it happens many times is the issue here, so idk if "lol" is the appropriate reaction from repeated abuse... I would expect this from the average hentai doujin but this also tries to be a comedy and fails again.
I read many novels in novel18, and trust me, this mild and on-hero defense he is doing it because, under the influence of the aphrodisiac, well.... it's fault of his companion to call it a strengthen potion (well, he's right if he uses it on bed), so he uses the potion when fighting a monster as a result nearly costs his life because of fatal injuries. . . Our MC knows he drinks the aphrodisiac, but she still approaches the hero because she wants to heal his fatal injuries . . . and considers the CURSED potion already introduced.... this manga will follow the novel 100%. . . If you don't accept it, just don't consume Japanese Entertaiment and instead consume western entertaiment with censor , propaganda, and Sh't

Isn't this the one where the idea of the Genderbent character still liking women just gets thrown away because of a certain event and also spends a notable amount of time trying to justify non-consensual relations?

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOOO IM REALLY SURPRISED THIS GOT MANGA ADAPTATION HAHAHAHA. I can't wait for the incident 🫣🫣

Dex-chan lover
If you are a TS lesbian isekaied from a boy, is a good idea eat the same girl (a crazy nympho) in the same room with a desperate man that is easy going to do crazy things like going with the flow and rap... share his weiners to you by the creative idea of the noob slut

Dex-chan lover
I am disgusted by the fact some of you think being against rape justification is “western propaganda by western audiences” I am glad they are only 1% it seems, but you know who you are. rape is not “justified” in any circumstances, yall are giving me this vibes by a recent atlantic article. No i dont live in west at all, im Indian.
20240527-135635.jpg

I am disgusted by the fact some of you think being against rape justification is “western propaganda by western audiences” I am glad they are only 1% it seems, but you know who you are. rape is not “justified” in any circumstances, yall are giving me this vibes by a recent atlantic article. No i dont live in west at all, im Indian.
20240527-135635.jpg
it's author freedom to do whatever he want . . . i read MANY R*PE theme manga story and worse NOT just from JAPAN BUT from WEST TOO many us have freedom to choice what fetish they have Nercophilia, Lolicon , Vore , Ryona , Incest, ETC... AS LONG THEY DIDN'T DO IT IN REAL LIFE ITS FINE FOR ME . . . to be honest i like slavery theme story but do i Enslave Women in real live ? . . .NO its disgusting and i love my girlfriend so much and i will kill my self if hurt her . . . i create this account to tell you i am SICK people Compare FANTASY and REAL WORLD

it's author freedom to do whatever he want . . . i read MANY R*PE theme manga story and worse NOT just from JAPAN BUT from WEST TOO many us have freedom to choice what fetish they have Nercophilia, Lolicon , Vore , Ryona , Incest, ETC... AS LONG THEY DIDN'T DO IT IN REAL LIFE ITS FINE FOR ME . . . to be honest i like slavery theme story but do i Enslave Women in real live ? . . .NO its disgusting and i love my girlfriend so much and i will kill my self if hurt her . . . i create this account to tell you i am SICK people Compare FANTASY and REAL WORLD
I'm pretty sure the problem most people have with this story is that a person who likes women pretty much gets converted to liking men by being raped. Which is pretty problematic.

Users who are viewing this thread