TS TENSEI shite Masaka no Sub Heroine ni. - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I am morbidly curious as to how the manga will adapt the fucked up twist later on.

I am sure I will hate every moment of it, but I am still curious as to how ugly this incoming train wreck will look.
You guys keep skeedaddling around what the fuck is going on so I'll not even try to follow this series, I'm going to sleep.

Dex-chan lover
Oh nice a new TS loli manga!
Oh spoilers talk about something weird
Oh...
He gets raped and slowly turned into a woman? So why should i ever look at this instead of just searching for hentai?

Double-page supporter
If you just want to skim through the story, you can try the korean raw
Just google TS전생했더니 설마했던 서브 히로인으로 manatoki

I understand all the complaint after reading chapter 4, the r*pe chapter

Lol many hate the novel but in essence this manga about slow feminization of MC after the "incident" with hero she realize she is a woman and know pleasure of woman body (basically theme every TS hentai manga) . but hero really fall in love with MC . . . and MC desperate to hide new relationship with hero . .
I fuckin hate this, this is the shit i hate the most. This is my opinion so if you disagree that's fine but, if your gonna pair a genderbent man and another male character just right a bl. That is way more interesting for me than this. A man trying to hide his new found sexuality from friends afraid to be judges, this is a way better than what other writers right in my opinion.

The main reason i read genderbent mangas is to see how a character react and evolve not just romantically but also on other things, like how people interact with them, how he views the world in a different lens, unfortunately not a lot do that.

Also their are a bunch of rape allegations in the comments section and now you're telling me the hero is involved. Fuck this I'm out. Take care though

As some who finish reading it Fio would've never fallen in love if not forceful route Fiona easy target just need pushy is seem

Why did the people at the start of the thread pussy out of actually saying why the story is trash? "Oh this is poo poo after the incident", "Reads this WN, oh this is great-OH NO!" JUST FUCKING SAY THAT MC GETS R. A. P.'d AND THAT THE AUTHOR POORLY ADDRESSES IT due to being one of those "Oh she's just a lesbian cuz she hasn't had any dick" dumb asses. Seriously that would have saved me scrolling and scrolling through unnecessarily vague answers.
Just lay down the facts and let people decide for themselves, we already know the japanese are pretty fucked up with r*pe and the like (like why are fantasy novelists obsessed with slavery?) and if people are ok with that a tip toeing answer on the manga's comment section won't change their opinion. Sheesh.
First time was consensual second time not as much but been while since read it

My fucking God is this real? I was super duper love this holy shit Man, I was never expecting this to be a manga holy shit, I was read the WN before in 2019 literally translating all by myself at the time when I was in highschool! Now I was in college and sometime I would re read the WN with machine translation, never do I ever expecting this to be an actual manga holy shiiiiittt My God༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽..

Thanks God! Thanks God!! Thanks God!!! I read the WN with machine translation and it was shit af, even tho it was shit af but the story is super lovely and interesting, I love the story so much My God, I can't believe myself right now, my language is all over the place, I don't know what to say anymore this is mind-blowing, Thank you so much oh God.. Thank you so much, I will pray more and I will do better for my life, If God wills it.. Amen, thank you God.. I hope the serialisation is safe, smooth and free from various problems, Thank you very much oh God, God you are the greatest oh God, Thank you very much God Alhamdulillah༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️😭😭😭🙏 🙏 🙏..

Fiooooo I'm comiiiinggg, Thank you very much God 🙇‍♂️ 🙏 😖..

Users who are viewing this thread