Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet - Vol. 14 Ch. 76

Next chapter is last... been waiting for a while. I hope this chapter upload is a sign the next one will be uploaded soon.

Fed-Kun's army
YOOOOOOOOOO. YES YES YES!

sweet chapter, big development in their relationship, AND HE POPPED THE QUESTION

OMG WHA- Lolllll i definitely did not expect this!! Hahahaha
Dayum after so long.. my was not ready but i love it hahaha😆

Group Leader
I feel I should clarify after seeing some responses to the sudden upload. I'm aware another group is working on this and it seems a little out of the blue to post this one on the Mangadex while the chapter before it is only up to 65. I've already seen scanlations up to 75 in other places but nothing past that so I just wanted to continue where I have read up to. If anyone has any concerns or issues I'm open to hearing them. Thank you <3

OMG????? That ending!!! Thank you so much for uploading this, especially since I had read up to 75 previously! My Japanese isn't to the level that I can read manga comfortably yet. Yamamori Mika is one of my favorite authors/artists so it made me sad to see that it wasn't updating very regularly! お疲れ様です!ありがとうございました!

Another scan team already translated the gap chapters here, they just didn’t upload on MD.

thank you so much for uploading I've been following this series/author for so long! it was driving me crazy to not have an ending

THANK YOU FOR UPDATING gosh im dying to see the ending of this, thank you so much for your hard work!♥

Contributor
thank you so much! it's been so long so i'm happy to see this one back!

It's the best ending of the day and beginning the new one. Thank you so much and can't wait for the next chapters!

Thanks! I look forward to reading the end of this beautiful manga.
For those wondering, I think if you google it you will find another website with the missing chapters.

Hold up- marriage..?! Isn’t she still underaged haha

Thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread