Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet

This is one of my favorite mangas that I've been reading for years. The ending left me bittersweet... Thanks for the translations! <3

After the dissapointment that was Domestic Kanojo and Yuuragisou, its nice to have an actual honest to god ending, as opposed to... whathever those were.

I freakin didn’t notice that new chapter for 9 days!!😓😓😥

ughhhh this was such a good read. if only this manga had an official english version, id buy all volumes.

one of my fav manga <3 really cute and fun to read, more like a slice of life manga i'd say, less drama but still enough romance uwu haha

I’m usually not a fan of age gaps, but this one seems real good.
the way he handles doesn’t make it seem creepy or like he likes her just because she is young. He likes her for her, so I’m not really creeped out by it

I really like it. I just wish I could find the missing chapters somewhere 😭

Sh

Art & story is so good and cute. I'm not comfortable with more than 10 years old age gap but this one made me to fall in love with them more & more *-*

wow can't believe I followed this through the first few chapters all the way till it ended... I wonder how long has it been.

really like the main couple and I feel that the age gap was handled well. FL us really mature for her each and I appreciate that :)

though certain parts didn't sit well with me cause it reminded me of my past r/s which had a similar age gap (but ended terribly).

H97

I assume that Ch. 66/67/68 are in the Vol .12 but I can be wrong forgive me 🙃

@H97 Thank you for uploading the chapters here in mangadex. Chapters 66-68 are indeed from vol. 12, as well as ch.69. The other chapters (70-75) are included in vol.13. Could you edit the chapter titles and include the volume numbers, so we can read it in chronological order? Thanks!

@johans Chapter 77 is the last numbered chapter in volume 14, followed by 4 extra/omake chapters (including 77.1, thus 3 extra chapters left yet to scanlate). Here's hoping someone would scanlate those.

Users who are viewing this thread