Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet

What happened to this? I remember I saw like chapter 1-75 + 57.5 + 63.5 on MR a few months ago.
MAL says that this manga has 85 chapters. Mangadex says it has 77. So were the 75+57.5+63.5 from MR the whole thing?

And why are we back at chapter 63.5 here on MAL?
What happened? And how many chapters does this manga actually have?

https://hanyauku-scans.tumblr.com/post/181113479047/if-youre-visiting-in-the-tumblr-app-probably

Dex-chan lover
Started great, went through some tropes and some nonsense cliche drama that kinda ruined it for me. 8/10 Would not read it again.

Double-page supporter
@KajurN, when you mention tropes and cliche, could you please tell with a spoiler tag what kind of tropes and cliches it is about. I wish to know before beginning to read.

@ nynbrs to be fair, MR’s material all comes from either here or other scans website. it’s not inclusive to MR so I’m sure you can find the original source somewhere on the internet

@ nynbrs you can also look in tumblr, i would not link directly the user but someone is doing sypnpsis of the chapters till the end + extras

I hope you won't abandoned this manga and all od us will know the ending od the story.. thank you in advance!

Group Leader
Hmm, from my understanding, it's up to ch75 but she's re-doing some of the chapters before and uploading them in order on MD. We have 76 and 77 (finale) after that.

Fed-Kun's army
this is such a cute manga, one of my favorite shoujo.

i'm so glad this didn't go by the same route as Hirunaka no Ryuusei

I waited for this for years, and now its over and im so happy about it all! 😢 Im just happy it ended with Sensei and not her classmate who we didnt expect to end up with her at all *no tea im just one of those who preferred sensei over mamura*

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Can't believe it's over, I'm happy they ended up together. But I have noticed that a lot of romance manga slow down and drag on in some storylines and then you literally get 1 chapter wrapping everything up and like 2 pages of their happily ever after. I wanted to see the wedding, I wanted to see their life during marriage and having their child. But still, it was a lovely story 🥰.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Dioss
while I was reading the last chapter, I was thinking, if it were also going to be the same as this, if it they ended up together,,.. T^T

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you very much, scanlators!! I ugly cried during this final chapter. Such a satisfying ending.

Users who are viewing this thread