Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki - Ch. 22 - Forgotten Scenes

Do we know the authors Twitter or anything? In case they ever post what was planned or if it ever comes back?

Dex-chan lover
Man this is so sad to see this get cancelled like this. I mean sure the plot may not have been the greatest and sometimes people would get confused at where this would be leading up to. Overall, to me, it was still enjoyable & I sincerely hope that the author would make a steady recovery on their health. All we can ask for is that the author would release some info on where it was heading and identity of the culprit(s). Thanks for translating the rest of series and not just dropping it after the announcement of cancellation.

Double-page supporter
And just like that... MC-kun was actually Tsubasa all along...

Tsubasa is actually everyone. They all take turns pretending to be her.

... and there's lead in the drinking water, that's why no-one is capable of remembering anything that took place before Chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
That ending was just weird.

I feel like it tried to pull a Bioshock twist but it wasn't built up enough to be satisfying as a twist and there were too many sudden revelations that the audience wasn't aware of before it.

Though I do hope the author does get better, felt like the pacing was a bit off.

I just want to know the ending. Wish that the author just posted a small little thing like who Tsubasa actually is, even if it's not a fully drawn manga chapter.

The least the author could do is to have someone ghostwrite an LN volume instead of finishing it here.

Users who are viewing this thread