Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Tsubasa-chan

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane I remember a visual novel with that exact set up, i think it's on steam but i don't really remember the title, it even got a sequel.

MC talking his problem to other but when someone solve his problem. he scared like pussy. damn
he just a coward. really sad how japan give this pass to make it public.
They already decline birth rate, but keep publish this kind manga out there.. "hey he bully me so i cant find my partner.." "somebody bully me, anyone dont want to be friend with me" sad...really sad
another insert-self author...

Dex-chan lover
Y'all acting like if somebody you knew killed somebody else, you wouldn't freak out too.

Dex-chan lover
I am really enjoying how the first chapter went. I can't wait for more.

Contributor
tenor.gif

Followed.

Contributor
Plot twist: Nishida faked his own death to escape from his own yandere stalker.

Plot twist twist:
His yandere stalker was also Tsubasa-chan.

Aggregator gang
Kinda surprised Moe and Friends did this, expected fluff but I'll stay to see this guy despairing :v

Group Leader
Second year in uni and still gets bullied,

This guy's a peak beta.

Dex-chan lover
Tsubasa is nobody. Tsubasa is everybody.
Now lame MC shall suffer, because he kinda deserves it anyway. I just hope my badmouthing him won't make me Tsubasa's next tar

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 I knoooow. Psychos could be unpredictable, but at least couldn't the MC try to set up some precautions or something? Id love to read a story about a male/female MC being targeted by yandere/s and the whole plot is about our MC try to manipulate the yandere/s so they wouldn't cross the line (killing) all the time.

That would be interesting.

Double-page supporter
As much as I like Yanderes, I dont enjoy the murdering types. especially pointless murder. Just my thing. Probably not for me if shes going to go around murdering people.

I want to bet it was the mean girl tho. Who told me to get teh fuck out the way lol.

Users who are viewing this thread