Tsubasa to Hotaru - Vol. 11 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
and again the assaulting idiot goes free, without any consequence to his actions... anyway, thanks for the translation :D

Group Leader
@WoodyCyber
and again the assaulting idiot goes free, without any consequence to his actions... anyway, thanks for the translation :D

Of course! It's always this way in these stories. And, also of course, the bitch girlfriend feels sorry for the assohole who dragged her into his room and was perfectly prepared to rape her, so much so, that she doesn't even tell her boyfriend that she went to see the scum and what he did. I really detest "heroines" like her who have more feelings for the 3rd fucking wheel than they do for the one they are supposedly in love with. And not knowing what happened, being deceived by both the scum and his own girlfriend, the boyfriend will continue to get along with the scum instead of giving him the thrasing that he deserves. Oh, man, it pisses me off.

So I guess we only have a couple of chapters left huh... This was a pretty decent manga with a better FMC than some other typical shoujo girls, but the author did drag it quite a lot and I just lost interest in it.

Well, still waiting for someone to pick up 6-Gatsu no Love Letter.

I see a bunch of people in other comments always defend Toba and say how he is too good. The dude is scum he sexually assaults the heroine so many times and then plays it off as if it’s her fault. Her wanting to help someone she sees as a good friend is not reason to be so rapey all the time. And people think she’s an idiot for letting him but you have to remember she feels guilt and responsibility because she is the reason he acts the way he does. And because she had nothing before the club among other reasons she feels that she has to keep accepting Toba. You can tell she still has fear of him and doesn’t want to be alone with him out of fear he might assault her but she gives herself the courage because it’s for her team and her friends.

Thanks for translating ^^
seem like some ppl can't even watch this but complaining and talk shit every chap, if you hate it then get out, even bother to comment lmao
Tsubasa to Hotaru is still my favs manga from Haruta Nana ^^

I'm so frustrated at Toba, never really liked him, but that gives absolutely no reason to call the FL stupid. There are people exactly like her, and if you want to say that "hur hur, dumb bitch girlfriend doesn't set boundaries," aren't any better. Why do you put expectations on a character, or even a person, to be exactly like you or someone mentally strong. Perplexed feeling doesn't mean, "I have more feelings for the 2nd lead, but I love the ML." She cried because she felt guilty, she had a lot of pressure on her, she felt responsible. She obviously loves the ML. There are people out there who feel responsible for anything that happens around them. Many people, in fact, don't realize that their "good friend" is sexually assaulting, or when they do realize it's difficult for them to say anything. Some of you are the type to blame the victim. You guys are trash and piss me off.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread