Tsubasa to Hotaru

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes you feel bad for the rival character, but here?? Nah. Toba is TRASH.

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga, I really do, but the bullshit with Toba and in particular this arc which just SCREAMS gratuitous dramaaa has me mightily pissed off. At the beginning I didn't even mind Toba, but this is just stupid.

After the last couple of chapters, my opinion of Toba has significantly dropped. What an ass!
Can’t a girl just be nice to you without you being unable to control yourself?

Dex-chan lover
All the boys have kinda become trash or boring options. Tsubasa should just be with new girl who seems equally intense.

Aggregator gang
And if experience serves me right, tsubasa is going to fully believe what hina said without even confirming with akki and that will create a bad misunderstanding between the two of them apart from the one akki already has about tsubasa and toba dating each other which will be cleared after a whole lot of chapters that little by liiiiiiittle clear the misunderstanding. And all this happens because stupid Japanese manga and anime characters can't ever say what they need to say if they aren't mentally prepared for it, its a perfect scenario for it or most commonly because they don't want to cause problems to the person they like or make their current relationship awkward and ruin it...
I feel like when I first watched a zack Efron movie where a photo of some girl supposedly saves his life an he goes around looking for her. I just watched half of it and I already knew what was going to happen with the characters....

Dex-chan lover
I liked buns-Chan but she became garbage too. This author just can't write compelling characters for very long, can she? Just let Aki and tsubasa be.

I HATE HINA!!!!!!!
Don't worry, they will end up together in the next couple chapter or something I think

The new little sh-t, including Toba, they are annoying af.
Nah, as the story progress I don't hate the main protagonist anymore, she is being considerate.

I manage to see the ending
It makes me hate Toba even more, damn, he is being so stubborn to the fact when Tsubasa and Hotaru finally end up together.
He can't accept the truth. And at the end forced himself to be strong. Oh.

Personally I really like this manga. Sure it has its flaws but all things considering, I adore the main pairing (Aki and our heroine), they both do their best and is considering of people around them. They don't cause trouble for anyone and consider what's best rather than be selfish despite how they really feel. I think they're both mature in that aspect and suit each other really well. I love them and I hope they have a happy ending later. Thank you for all the groups scanning and translating this. I look forward to the next chapters.

Group Leader
This is just another, run-of-the-mill cookie-cutter school romance following the usual formula of a dumb girl with a crush and an annoyingly infuriating "bad boy" 3rd wheel who gets way too much screen time. If you're prone to flipping tables, you'd be advised to avoid this one like the plague.

Users who are viewing this thread