Tsugihagi Darake no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry Worst-Clown-san. I don't think you get to exit the stage. I have a feeling that you are about to be butchered live on stage and chopped into more pieces than can be put back together by flextape.
eyy man idk if you read this, but I can see what u last read on ur profile, make sure to private it , before read something

Dex-chan lover
eyy man idk if you read this, but I can see what u last read on ur profile, make sure to private it , before read something
Thanks for the heads up, mate. :salute:

It's public so people may enjoy the multitude of garbage I read. (Much of it literal garbage I click from the front page.)

Frankly having it seen I followed Piss x Sis as long as I did far more embarassing :shamihuh::lul:

(Or 'Ore wa Lolicon ja Nail'... a dumpster fire I had to see to the end and ended up regretting that I had expected the author had learned how to finally write an ending. SPOILER He didnt.)

Aggregator gang
Its interesting how he still half concus.
Inteligent zombies who see the enemy only as walking foods is scarry!
I do love the wibe!
Juat speculation but i think the reason he cant die is because the soul come from a diferent body. It just a vessel and the guy originaly only wished to live. They probably need to destroy the whole thing to kill the hero. Hell we saw he can be resourected from just a digested mass!

Users who are viewing this thread