Tsugumomo - Vol. 23 Ch. 115 - Slaves in Another World

Dex-chan lover
Hate this chapter. Now it's being drawn out for the sake of money

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say - these chapters just get closer and closer to the borderline

Aggregator gang
Any chance this chapter could get rennamed so it's in the proper order in the archive?

Dex-chan lover
really don't know the real reason why author went this route of story but I'll forgive it today for Zi-O's episode went great... totally gar for Decade in this ep... xD

Group Leader
Maybe this is the author's answer to the B/D request on his livestream LOL (I'm suprised that considering the main heroine is an obi, and B wasn't included in this manga thi late into the series because usually something like this guarantees this element to pop up early in the story, especially of one with this level of ecchi-ness)

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure about dragging the arc when you presumably already found the target (that beast girl looks too similar for it to be a coincidence) but seeing Kiriha lost so one sided redeem the chapter ?
Hopefully author will pick up the story a bit, seeing they got caught in a simple and obvious trap is not interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Their best bet is to see those adventurers die in the dungeon, hide the loot somewhere, and keep saving. When they have enough loot, they can put a price on the slaver's head, and watch as she gets killed. It's obvious they can't buy their freedom, the money would be just robbed from them and that's it. Trying to hire someone directly to be an assassin could also be risky since they have no presence in the city. They would just be asking to get robbed again. However, if it's a price on the slaver's head, there would be no end of shady people looking for quick gold. They wouldn't get the best people, but I doubt they would need to.

Of course they could also randomly meet some blessedly benevolent mage who could remove the slave imprint.

Group Leader
@Askorti I'm in the discord looking around, but I'm not seeing them. Are they just not going to be posting the lewd versions here anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread