Tsugumomo - Vol. 26 Ch. 132 - Sosogu and Kazuya 2 (Lewd Edit)

I just want to know if this is type of manga to release a new chapter randomly, it's been a year or more and I cant seem to understand the release schedule of this manga

@ Simplereality

Monthly Action magazine comes out every month around the 25th, and the chapter gets translated by the /a/nimango fan group afterward, usually taking a couple of weeks to finish.

There's no chapter in the September issue, so there won't be a new chapter until the October magazine is released. Check the last page of the latest chapter to see when the next chapter will be published, and watch for the chapter here after that.

You know what is really hilarious (beside the unintentional mega roast)?

The fact that the usual "Girls will punish him now" DOES NOT WORK in this particular instance!

1) they refuse to help him with their powers? It has been proved many times that they hate not being used by him
2) they refuse to "recharge" with him? THEY are the one missing out on incredibly satisfying orgasms due to how his mana feels

Don't know if the author will go this route, but it would be freaking hilarious if the other 3 will now try various methods to enlarge their chests and/or getting him to compliment them despite their sizes and him not realizing WHY XD

those 4 girls are going to abuse the power of the sake bottle in the future are't they? Can't wait.

Fed-Kun's army
BIG TIDDIES GANG, I got fed up with ittie bitties author has been pushing

Dex-chan lover
wtf is this, his unlocked desire is breastfeeding?? sorry that's retarded

Users who are viewing this thread