Tsugumomo - Vol. 25 Ch. 126.1 - Kazuya vs. Daemon Dabada 2 (Lewd Edit)

This author never ceases to amaze me with how much he justifies sex play as training for the story lol. He was definitely doing the boob suck-jerk off play you see in many Japanese milf flicks and hmanga lol.

Dex-chan lover
Not much left of the demon hag's beauty. Apparently she was doing all this just for that reward, but she wasted it on her own.

Double-page supporter
"How I learned magic manipulation by recieving a hand job and suckin a tiddie"

edit:
forgot to add "while a loli watches",
I will make sure not to overlook such an important detail next time.

Supporter
what i don't get is how there are barely any h-doujins of this series.

Fed-Kun's army
Where does the sexual violence tag Côme from ? Not the heroine ?

Dex-chan lover
@quagzlor The fun in H-doujin is distorting the way the characters act in an ecchi way, there is no fun doing this one because the author already twisted his character in a spiral of lewdness, so there IS no value in doing a doujin of this one.

I mean look at this chapter here, i have seen straight hentai more tame than this.

Aaaaand... another break.
Goddamn we won't see the end of this before years with a chapter every 2 months...

Dex-chan lover
"Quick, remember what that hot milf said when you sucked her tiddy? While she gave you a handjob? Remember? You jizzed on me while I was flicking the bean! It was important stuff!"

I'm pretty certain I'd remember certain details of that event, but they would be about >dem hips and the importance of delaying an orgasm, not whatever bullshit about mana.

Dex-chan lover
Yoshikazu will probably snap his back within the next few months, dude doesn't know how to lift.

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum What about closeups?
Also To-Love-Ru basically transcended into hentai yet there are incredible amount of [inferior to original in every way] doujins.
Probably authors popularity.

@migh

There’s plenty in the chapters in Dabada’s dungeon, and Madarai’s assault on a drugged Oriobana in the tournament arc. (Not to mention Kanaka’s flashback arc) It’s not a mainstay of the series, but it does feature in places.

Dex-chan lover
I've yet to see another author execute such a well-proportioned blend of action and ecchi. Although he's going a little too far on the H side as of late.

Users who are viewing this thread