Tsugumomo - Vol. 25 Ch. 125 - Kazuya vs. Daemon Dabada

Dex-chan lover
You know, the flow of battle actually is good with villain adapting even though every move corners protagonists.

I completely forgot about this manga 'till the update. Alzheimer's taking over, it appears.

No less than a colored orgy chapter after this arc will absolve you Hamade-sensei.

Dex-chan lover
Never forget "This and That and Them" the trifecta of "Things" that never get named until "They" show up.

Dex-chan lover
at least the battle seems to be near conclusion... time to get back to real world and kill this dabada bitch already

Dex-chan lover
This might be the first time I see a Woman wants to Tentacle Rape a Guy. It's usually the other way around.

Double-page supporter
Author stop torturing us and let this stupid Arc be finished already

I don't get why people are complaining about this arc. It's very entertaining. There's only so much "meaningful" plots that one can write out before the series eventually turns into a soap opera where every week someone is murdered or married or both.

I like this arc. Hell, I don't care too much where the manga goes I just want this beautiful art and tits. 😍

Dex-chan lover
the 1st pages : the old , fat hag is an idiot , she just stood there and watched them kissing100+ times for minutes , then she finally decided to attack .

Users who are viewing this thread