Tsugumomo - Vol. 26 Ch. 134 - Resurrection

No lewd edit yet. Hamada's keeping it all for the (eventual) Pixiv pages. See you at Christmas.

Dex-chan lover
I think I see a slight chest bulge at the end. I keep wondering if these feminine shrine characters are male or female, but I guess at this point, they’re most likely female if they’re at all feminine-looking.

Dex-chan lover
this is starting to feel like lewd noragami

I'm glad the story is picking up. It dragged so bad during the "fake isekai" arc that was ultimately pointless since it saved an annoying girl we didn't even know and nothing else in that world was even real.

But now we're going to the underworld to resolve a long hanging plot thread. It's a shame thing manga releases so damn slowly. I'm actually eager to see what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
@Metazoxan I wouldn't really call it pointless, since it achieved its desired purpose; that is, Kazuya gaining more experience and new abilities. The real issue with that arc is that the central character was an irredeemable little bitch that constantly betrayed everyone only to get off scot free and that it lasted an interminably long time for a monthly series.

Dex-chan lover
Season 2 of the animu was pretty good, even if they toned down the fanservice - can't wait until the final confrontation at the end of the 3 years.

Double-page supporter
@Kidawesome55 :
because he don't protect that loli goddess ?🤪

@Metazoxan :
the abilities MC learn from that arc is quite useful and powerful so I guess even with very long arc, it is important ...
and yeah, monthly manga release ...

@Hootanic :
3rd season please ... and make it HOT-er ...

Thanks!

:glances at watch while waiting on the lewd edit: 😄

Dex-chan lover
Mama Kukuri looks thicc af. Gonna need her nude version soon.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this other world arc isn't going to be as shitty as the last. That last one was almost bad and drawn out enough to have kicked this to the curb.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting that this Kukuri would drag their punishment a little but she dealt with it pretty quickly.

This next arc will be tense, but i have a little gripe... it isnt with the writing of the series, i understand the point of view of those that disliked the last arc but i am fine with it and still think this series holds very well, but... the page count has been a little low, with this series being monthly and the author has been nurturing a taste for long arcs this page count will/is affecting the series, there is only so much you can expect patience of your readers when even if the story still good the pacing falls short.

I understand that art of this quality doesn't come cheap but the author should think about this, this chapter is a good example, until the end, it is very good and well-paced but i think that the fight with the servant should have started already in this one then continued in the next so that a conclusion could be reached soon.

Users who are viewing this thread