Tsugumomo - Vol. 27 Ch. 135 - Shirane's Trial

@alacaelum
I have to remake this reply because I accidentally closed the window, pain peko

Oh I didn't mean Shirane is a god per say. I meant she's like a guardian spirit or something that is lesser than a god but greater than a human (and possibly youkai). I also I went digging in the wiki and found this excerpt.
Kukuri called for a divine servant which arrived in the form of Kokuyou. Upon their first meeting, Kokuyou demonstrated her abilities as a crow, flying in the air before immediately falling due famishness.
So turns out Shirane is the same as Kokuyou. AFAIK Kokuyou doesn't use tsukumogami, however like you said, it is possible that Shirane was originally a human excorsist and uses a tsukumogami.

Kanaka, the Bisexual God of Arouseness
From now on and until the heat death of the universe, I will now forever refer to Kanaka as "the Bisexual god of Arouseness".

aside from that, I think Kanaka just married her husband because she thought it was amusing. Actually the idea that she married and had 2 children just because she thought it would be amusing is both sad and frightening. Though there is that one scene where she asked Kiriha to kill her if she ever lost herself, showing she cared about Kazuya. But it was so early in the series I'm not sure if that was retconned or not.

Oh yea, Kokuyou's relationship and loyalty towards Kukuri and Kazuya is one of her best aspects. I just don't register any other relationships she has with people outside of Kazuya, Kukuri and Kiriha.

Am... am I the only one who cares about Chisato? I mean she has redeeming qualities and likable traits. Sunao is an even bigger tsundere than her. I understand why Chisato and co. can't come with Kazuya. But Chisato (alongside the character in school) were major characters until the Mayoiga invasion arc. I'm just asking for some closure for these characters. Even an omake that's shows us how they're doing and what they're up to or if they're even aware of what happened to Kazuya is enough for me.

Judging by page 10 and 11, It's implied that Kazuya could (somehow) one-shot Shirane. I'm sure Shirane will get a moment to show how bad ass she is. But I have a feeling she'll end up jobbing for the big bad, then Kazuya gains a new skill/power to beat said big bad and gain her respect. We may never reach the same heights of Kazuya vs Madari. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Please stop calling everyone else in the thread pedophiles.

Dex-chan lover
@nutman451 I like Chisato, her tsun was a little too strong but she is a good girl, i understand people not liking her but what i noticed is that after Sunao appeared her status got slowly diminished to the point i dont see her taking part in the central story (but i am open to being proven wrong).

You know the funny thing... here i was with the fact that Kokuyou is a youkai in my mind but i was read to disagree with you about Shirane being a youkai saying that youkai dont seem to exist in this world, when i got myself in this train of thought i almost facepalmed, so yeah there is a possibility that she is a youkai, but... i have an inkling that other races can t use Tsukumogami, the tsukos are created by human power and need humans to exist in a way (let not count the other ways for now), so maybe there is something like compatibility under that but it is just theory we will know soon enough.

I think Kanaka loved her family very much, she is a person with psychological problems on the emotional spectrum, but at the point that she accepts her husband's proposition and made a family with him she was already mature and had come to some equilibrium in her life. Her problem too isnt completely natural, we have clues that there is some abnormal force in work (she being spiritually strong didn't help too) so i dont blame her and i dont blame Kazuya, what happened was the convergence of many unfortunate events, she could have lived with that side of hers as she demonstrated when she used all her strength to "kill herself".

I am the forgiving type but i have to point that the Oriobana maybe is the one with most blame... yeah Kanaka had a talent for exorcism but she need really was psychological attention, so putting a mentally unstable child in this stressful world wasn't the smart choice, it "helped" on the surface but well we know where this ended, i could even if this wasn't mentioned i think the author put this detail on purpose which is a clever move.

The implying that he could one-shot her was what i had a problem with, Kazuya is talented and has more training than you think, but i dont like the troupe that makes the MC talented being almost the only one that matters, Shirane couldn't possibly have been chosen for her position if she wasn't top tier talent and can accept they being the same tier of talent but not the implication that he is so far above other like that, but this is a personal gripe i won't bore you or anyone anymore with that, be what may come i will accept it is for the best.

I am happy that you liked my "title" for Kanaka, i was trying so hard for that one that i thought i tried a little too much XD. I remember that when it was revealed how... far she swung, i laughed so much.

Dex-chan lover
With those fingernails? That's some soft tissue damage with high risk of infection.

@RUD3DUD3

Probably won't be one until Hamada does a Pixiv version of the lewd pages, sad to say. He's been leaving out details even in his FC2 streams, apart from boob-related matters. FC2 gets more strict about things once videos are available afterward.

Fed-Kun's army
@tadrow oh so thats why, i simply thought TL's stopped watching his pixv streams. its sad though he isn't doing those anymore, lewd edits were fun to read and watch obviously.

@RUD3DUD3

It's a minor disappointment, but the bright side is very bright, given how much detail he puts into his Pixiv edits (and how small those censor bars apparently can be)

Holy fuck the girls in this chapter were extra ultra thicc. Has he started drawing them particularly meaty lately or am I just retarded/blind?

Honestly quite pleased at how the Mayoiga Attack loose end was handled. I like how Kyouka is the one who feels the most guilty despite her stoic behaviour. Seems to me that she didn't apologize at first because she didn't feel an apology was enough (based on what she said about “not enough to balance out").

And then cue the “WHAM!!!" lmao. On a related note, when I was reading the previous arc, I was really hoping that Tilt would receive the four-finger repentance too. Wasted opportunity imo

I demand for kiriha to get kancho'ed

Also, kanchoing kanaka before killing her would be good too since she's the source to all this horny madness

Dex-chan lover
why all this anus and mommy content, who mentally normal likes this

Users who are viewing this thread