Tsugumomo - Vol. 32 Ch. 159 - Resurrection

Dex-chan lover
Only the first two volumes were officially translated into English before the English publisher closed down in 2013. There have not been any official English translations of Tsugumomo since then. It's only been two weeks since the official publication of the chapter, so when you factor in translation, proofreading, cleaning and redrawing, and the fact that people are only doing this in their free time as a hobby and not as an actual paying job, it's not that slow, and the quality is good.
I am not shitting on the TL team's work. I was just hoping that maybe somebody that's getting paid for this was also doing it, exactly because I know how difficult doing this for free on your free time is. Sadge... Oh well, guess we'll all see each tother in 2 months

Group Leader
I am not shitting on the TL team's work. I was just hoping that maybe somebody that's getting paid for this was also doing it, exactly because I know how difficult doing this for free on your free time is. Sadge... Oh well, guess we'll all see each tother in 2 months
You were literally complaining about the speed.

Dex-chan lover
You were literally complaining about the speed.
Man what do you want? I said I understood that those guys do it for free so of course it takes them long time. If an official translator was doing this it would have been weekly or 2 weekly because they are licensed and paid for it, it's their job. I was simply pointing out since free is slow is there a paid version? That's all! Sheesh...

Group Leader
Man what do you want? I said I understood that those guys do it for free so of course it takes them long time. If an official translator was doing this it would have been weekly or 2 weekly because they are licensed and paid for it, it's their job. I was simply pointing out since free is slow is there a paid version? That's all! Sheesh...
I am pointing out to you the problem with what you said. Your words do not display any understanding, only entitlement. And what do you mean if an official translator was doing this it would have been weekly or 2 weekly? This is following the release schedule of the manga. The manga itself is released monthly, and as I have already said, the scanlation of this chapter was only released two weeks after the raw release. Having an official translator does not make the original manga release faster.

Dex-chan lover
I am pointing out to you the problem with what you said. Your words do not display any understanding, only entitlement. And what do you mean if an official translator was doing this it would have been weekly or 2 weekly? This is following the release schedule of the manga. The manga itself is released monthly, and as I have already said, the scanlation of this chapter was only released two weeks after the raw release. Having an official translator does not make the original manga release faster.
Are you dumb or pretending to be? Have you heard about something called simultaneous release? There are a couple of manga, usually the very high profile ones that get translated and released to the west almost simultaneously with the original release of the manga. Now, I am not very familiar with is the exact release schedule of this particular manga but if the scanlation team released it 2 weeks only after release then that's very good speed. I guess it is the mangaka that has a slow schedule.

For the millionth time I only asked if there was an official translation just cause I thought I could pay and 1) support the mangaka 2)get things faster even if by a week. I hadn't realised the mangaka takes 2 months per issue. Satisfied? Can you drop it now?

Group Leader
Are you dumb or pretending to be? Have you heard about something called simultaneous release? There are a couple of manga, usually the very high profile ones that get translated and released to the west almost simultaneously with the original release of the manga. Now, I am not very familiar with is the exact release schedule of this particular manga but if the scanlation team released it 2 weeks only after release then that's very good speed. I guess it is the mangaka that has a slow schedule.

For the millionth time I only asked if there was an official translation just cause I thought I could pay and 1) support the mangaka 2)get things faster even if by a week. I hadn't realised the mangaka takes 2 months per issue. Satisfied? Can you drop it now?
You still have yet to acknowledge the problem, which is what you have said. I know that there is such a thing as a simultaneous release, but what does it have to do with this series? And you have the audacity to call me dumb? So now you are acknowledging that you were ignorant of this manga's release schedule, yet earlier you were saying "If an official translator was doing this it would have been weekly or 2 weekly because they are licensed and paid for it, it's their job." Shouldn't you have looked into the manga's release schedule first before making an ass out of yourself?

And for the millionth time, if all you did was ask if there was an official translation, people wouldn't be calling you out on your lack of self-awareness.

Man the translations are coming to slow...
This is simply completely unnecessary, and the thing that people have against you.

Dex-chan lover
You still have yet to acknowledge the problem, which is what you have said. I know that there is such a thing as a simultaneous release, but what does it have to do with this series? And you have the audacity to call me dumb? So now you are acknowledging that you were ignorant of this manga's release schedule, yet earlier you were saying "If an official translator was doing this it would have been weekly or 2 weekly because they are licensed and paid for it, it's their job." Shouldn't you have looked into the manga's release schedule first before making an ass out of yourself?

And for the millionth time, if all you did was ask if there was an official translation, people wouldn't be calling you out on your lack of self-awareness.

This is simply completely unnecessary, and the thing that people have against you.
You are literally the only person that "took" issue and quoted me on this. Why do you even keep replying to me when on my second comment I was literally saying, I am not shitting on their quality of work and since official translations do not exist I will just come back in 2 months or whatever. Can you just stfu and go about your life... Literally nobody else cared about that comment as much as you did.

Last edited:
Group Leader
You are literally the only person that "took" issue and quoted me on this. Why do you even keep replying to me when on my second comment I was literally saying, I am not shitting on their quality of work and since official translations do not exist I will just come back in 2 months or whatever. Can you just stfu and go about your life... Literally nobody else cared about that comment as much as you did.
Look at the reacts to your original post.
I never said that the problem was because you were complaining about their quality of work. I pointed out the exact problem and even directly quoted the problematic line.

Dex-chan lover
Look at the reacts to your original post.
I never said that the problem was because you were complaining about their quality of work. I pointed out the exact problem and even directly quoted the problematic line.

Dude.... I couldn't be more honest when I say this: I don't give a shit. I really just want you to stop. Can you please stop?

Group Leader
Dude.... I couldn't be more honest when I say this: I don't give a shit. I really just want you to stop. Can you please stop?
If you don't give a shit, then don't reply. You don't have to reply to every single thing. Replying just makes you contradict yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Kazuya is HIM

That Captain stood no chance. It would have been poetic justice for Kanaka if Kiriha cut him down with his own sword.

Dex-chan lover
I agree. I do like the fan service but I have become desentisied to see 24/7 their boobs and ass hanging out and doing everything but actual sex. I love Kiriha and the obi abilities, just embarrassing to recommend this as a shonen as it is
Sadly, Author only passion is drawing naked scenes.

If you read his notes he is progresively more and more unhinged.

The action in this manga is so good that is wasted in this series that you cannot reccomend.

That counter grab thid chapter was superb.

Users who are viewing this thread